IGNORED

Seller Statistics

DoctorEncore

Administrator · Posted

It's being worked on. Normally I can hide things from the general populace, and work on it in the background. It'd take a bit of extra work to do so for this feature so I basically said fuck it, let em see. 

You can't really DO anything with it right now, but yes, long story short is that something is in the works. I'm working out some kinks now, slowly but surely. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Gloves said:

It's being worked on. Normally I can hide things from the general populace, and work on it in the background. It'd take a bit of extra work to do so for this feature so I basically said fuck it, let em see. 

You can't really DO anything with it right now, but yes, long story short is that something is in the works. I'm working out some kinks now, slowly but surely. 

Sweet.

Also, OMG your little Mega Man is awesome. I'm super jelly.

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Sweet.

Also, OMG your little Mega Man is awesome. I'm super jelly.

The mega man is there cuz I've made sales on the system that you can't see. @spacepuphas one too I think, from testing it out with me.

It won't likely be mega man when it launches though. Of course I say thin knowing full well that people will want it to be mega man. 

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

The mega man is there cuz I've made sales on the system that you can't see. @spacepuphas one too I think, from testing it out with me.

It won't likely be mega man when it launches though. Of course I say thin knowing full well that people will want it to be mega man. 

I want it to be mega man

• Like 1