IGNORED

VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest 2020 Suggestions Thread

guillavoie

A Donkey Kong Classics contest might be fun. It could be like the Balloon Fight tournament round with separate leaderboards going at the same time for DK and DK Jr. Both games can get get a bit repetitive on their own and that would give everyone the chance to switch off and go for the high score on both games.

9 hours ago, Red said:

I might join in every now and then, but I don't plan on being a regular participant.

I was hoping to play regularly, but unfortunately, this year hasn't started off much better than the last so I'm not sure how much playing time I'm going to have. I don't want to give a partial effort, so I'm hoping that later in the season I can give 100% for at least a few contests.

Count me as a nay for famicom simply because I like playing the physical games for the week and if I collect for another system my wife may actually murder me

edit: I do, however, like the thought of different Nintendo systems being incorporated. Maybe it should just be weekly Nintendo challenge. Something to ponder for next year

Edited by a3quit4s