IGNORED

VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest 2020 Suggestions Thread

guillavoie

4 hours ago, guillavoie said:

On more materialistic matter, we've been talking here and there about a possible return of the trophy made carts. Is that something you guys would like to see for 2020?

Yes. Very yes. This is actually what got me to join the contests in 2015. I had hoped this would be a thing again!  I'm willing to help contribute in some way as well to make this happen. 

As for games.... [ redacted rant, nearly unintelligible due to staring at screens all day ]. List below:

Felix the Cat

Breakthru

Paperboy

Contra Force

Kickle Cubicle

Millipede 

Whatever gets picked, perhaps we can include a game or two that hasn't been played in the contests before?

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted

I'm also taking the opportunity to say that the 2019 charms (our new fancy term for icons) are in the process of being made. As you probably know, we now have some great guys forming a dedicated graphics team for the site, so I'll be in touch with them to have our 2019 charms made sooner than later, while respecting the fact that we all have lives of our own and that many other charms not contest related need to be done as well.

I'll also make sure that the NA icons history of the contest will be preserved somewhere on the forum, where the past winners will be mentioned on some sort of chart year by year. It will probably be done along with the project of having a contest archives that will give access to past threads (big thanks to @ninjistar for offering to help out on this) and having an updated dedicated thread, preserving and continuing the great work our good friend Brock Landers/Reed Rothschild did.

• Thanks 1