IGNORED

Accomplished another milestone in the gamecube collection! All Player's choice! (minus one)

Craigly1234

Hey all,

I am a massive Gamecube enthusiast and I am currently going for every variant and every version of every game from every region. Today I got the last remaining game I needed for the player's choice subset. Except for that damn Sonic Heroes/Super Monkey Ball 2 pack, which I think could or could not count since it's just a big box with two players choice games. But that one is impossible to find. So until i get extremely lucky one day, here is my Gamecube Player's Choice set!

IMG_5332.HEIC

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Craigly1234 said:

Hey all,

I am a massive Gamecube enthusiast and I am currently going for every variant and every version of every game from every region. Today I got the last remaining game I needed for the player's choice subset. Except for that damn Sonic Heroes/Super Monkey Ball 2 pack, which I think could or could not count since it's just a big box with two players choice games. But that one is impossible to find. So until i get extremely lucky one day, here is my Gamecube Player's Choice set!

IMG_5332.HEIC 2.2 MB · 7 downloads

I dont mean to be that guy, but if you are counting 2-packs, then these are also Players Choice.

20200114_002342.thumb.jpg.1b4651f23a0f4f08cb7511257725f8d6.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Archon 1981 said:

I dont mean to be that guy, but if you are counting 2-packs, then these are also Players Choice.

20200114_002342.thumb.jpg.1b4651f23a0f4f08cb7511257725f8d6.jpg

They are on the inside, but the outer box doesn't have the yellow players choice banner or yellow spine. That's what I'm counting! That's just a personal thing though. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gloves said:

Owning them all, what do you think? Do they deserve the title of "Player's Choice"? If someone JUST got all these games... Pretty decently fun collection? 

Most but not all! The movie licensed games arent too great but basically everything else is deserving of the title imo