IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

52 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

Its going to be a long time before it gets to me but I have already been putting stuff aside for it...

Awesome!

46 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Ive done the same thing. I been stealing my daughters good crans lately. 

Some bitch you better include white crans and aqua marine crans! Only two allowed lol

17 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I already had a mystery box packed that got no bids.  Tons of stuff to cherry pick from.  Their loss is your gain

Glad you have a use for it now!

Yeah when I get off work today Ill post pics, swap stuff out and get it on its way in the morning. I work at a tax software company, so this is our busy season didnt get off until 10 last night and had to be back at 5. Only problem I had more stuff I wanted to put in it than the box will allow.

ZfMptW2.jpg

SWQWoRG.jpg

There was the arrived contents. I wrote what I kept on a piece of paper and what I added, and its packaged up and will be on the way in the morning to the next person!

Edited by Gutling

Look man, it time to post your stuff. You’ve had long enough. I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here though. You’ve had ample amounts of time to get this handled my friend. Post your stuff in the next 30 minutes please.

Woke up to this nice pm from Mae247. Dude, not cool. You need to chill out of you are going to keep doing this. Not only had I already posted the pictures before you sent this, so good job there, there is nothing I saw in the rules about posting a picture within a certain time, just the time limit to get the box and get it going to the next person. I dont even see a rule saying you have to post a picture of what you got at all, so calm down and do not be sending pms like this.

1 hour ago, Gutling said:

Look man, it time to post your stuff. You’ve had long enough. I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here though. You’ve had ample amounts of time to get this handled my friend. Post your stuff in the next 30 minutes please.

Woke up to this nice pm from Mae247. Dude, not cool. You need to chill out of you are going to keep doing this. Not only had I already posted the pictures before you sent this, so good job there, there is nothing I saw in the rules about posting a picture within a certain time, just the time limit to get the box and get it going to the next person. I dont even see a rule saying you have to post a picture of what you got at all, so calm down and do not be sending pms like this.

The way I see it and the way it was stated before the train left was to post pictures. I was trying to be nice by sending you a pm as to not put you on blast. Seeing as you think your going to put me on blast just makes you look bad. I made this train for everyone to enjoy.

10 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

The conductor had to keep the train leaving the station on time. 

Thanks regular gamer guy.

14 minutes ago, Mae247 said:

I was trying to be nice by sending you a pm as to not put you on blast.

Put me on blast for what? I received the box Tuesday morning, was stuck out of town at work until 7 the next day, which I kept you informed of. You said post pictures by 12, which I had them up by about 8. The box is repacked and going out this morning, which by the way has nothing to do with pictures, I could have posted the pictures after the next person had already received the box, not posting pictures does not delay the mail service. Then you send me that PM.  So, what exactly were you going to put me on blast for, please elaborate. So like I said, you need to chill out. Literally nothing has been done wrong, yet you send a pm like that?

Administrator · Posted

@Gutling @Mae247  I've sent you both a message for us to get this misunderstanding resolved, and to correct this issue and get the rest of the train going smooth.  Let's have all parties stop with the public disagreement, and we'll address this privately and, if needed, we can share any sort of clarification or expectation here.  

Just now, coffeewithmrsaturn said:

Am I alone in preferring that we not post photos?  The mystery is the fun part for me.  I also pictured it as a game of telephone where we see at the end what the original box turned into 🙂 

This is what I had thought was gonna happen. I’m easy though, I’ll roll with whatever. When I first read the back and forth when I woke up, I was sour in this whole thing. But knowing I get to send something to the discord guy is keeping me going😜