IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

3 hours ago, spacepup said:

Oh, no problem.  Sorry I didn't look or notice this sooner, ha! 🙂

I PMd Richard since he said he had the address, and since skinny is, erm, taking a "brief vacation" atm.  I don't mind to just send it along, or if I should check with him directly, I'll do that.  Either way is fine with me - I don't mind to pay the shipping on a single NES cart - that's very insignificant.

Anyway, it is entertaining for sure, all the sleuthing efforts above to narrow it down, hahaha!  

It appears I forgot to reply to your first message. Sorry about that!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 6:20 AM, Jeevan said:

@JamesRobot did u take it?  lol, i will offer u 8 bux plus shipping to ship to @docile tapeworm

🥺

On 8/15/2020 at 7:51 AM, JamesRobot said:

I'm the one who put it in there.  😂

On 8/15/2020 at 9:20 AM, Fleck586 said:

I actually looked for it and it wasn't in there for me. I didn't take anything NES

On 8/15/2020 at 11:58 AM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I didn't see Tetris in there when I had it either

On 8/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, Foochie776 said:

I didn’t have it either 

On 8/19/2020 at 8:40 AM, RH said:

I'm going to admit that after reviewing the list, The Case of the Missing Skinny Tetris is really getting to me.  I even checked the Tetris games in my library just in case I made a mistake.  I know I have a CIB copy so I have no clue where my shelf cart came from.  No "Skinny Grinny's Favorites" was on the back of it tho.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, Splain said:

We can solve this! We just need everyone to say whether they saw the Tetris cart or definitely didn't. Or if they didn't notice, I guess. Or even better: if they took it, lol. It's not like we're going to be mad about it. Foochie says there was no Tetris in the box, so here's our window:

(taken from the OP, so skinny is on the list)

Jamesrobot - Put cart in box
Spacepup
Reed Rothchild
The Count
Skinnygrinny
bear85
oshf
regulargamerguy
twiztor
foochie - Didn't see it

On 8/19/2020 at 1:23 PM, Psychobear85 said:

I didn’t see no Tetris 

On 8/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, RH said:

For the record, I do not recall seeing it.  But it could have been in there, I suppose.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, RegularGuyGamer said:

In didn't see the Tetris

On 8/19/2020 at 1:57 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

No idea.  I definitely didn't take it though.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:46 PM, Richardhead said:

@Psychobear85 had said the box was in pretty rough shape and ol glovsie warmed  us about not tracking what we put in there better. I bet that dirty mail carrier has that damn tape and there’s nothing we can do about it. Lost forever.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:50 PM, The Count said:

Sorry guys, there may have been a Tetris cart in there, but I can't recall. It was three months ago, haha. I know for certain I didn't remove it though. Glad to see Mario Party 5 found a home, lol.

On 8/19/2020 at 3:13 PM, spacepup said:

I did grab some junky lookin' nes games - sorry, I'll check when I get home.  If I have it I'll send to skinny free of charge.  I'll update.

On 8/19/2020 at 5:09 PM, Murray said:

Hey! One of those “junky lookin’” carts was property of Murray. 

ok. i think i got everyone. man.... i have been humbled and in all honesty you guys are amazing. what a great community of people. ive said and posted some stupid things... time and time again... some of you might be reading this shaking your head saying "this fucking guy" and.... i dont blame you. look im not crying yet but you guys really have shown me its better to give than recieve... i cant say thank you enough. it has made me think of things and see things from a better perspective.... i dont know what else to say except... now i can blow this thing to pieces haha! well at least the double...

A82E90C7-5EA4-406B-A681-72213A70BF64.jpeg

E86FD100-C86A-49D7-A9B3-90F8292BBAD3.jpeg

B043CB85-E154-4950-B7E2-F072EDD8EF5E.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 2

Administrator · Posted
11 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

ok. i think i got everyone. man.... i have been humbled and in all honesty you guys are amazing. what a great community of people. ive said and posted some stupid things... time and time again... some of you might be reading this shaking your head saying "this fucking guy" and.... i dont blame you. look im not crying yet but you guys really have shown me its better to give than recieve... i cant say thank you enough. it has made me think of things and see things from a better perspective.... i dont know what else to say except... now i can blow this thing to pieces haha! well at least the double...

Make sure to record the destruction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

15 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

You the man Skinny. Best buyer,seller,trader and friend On the interwebs. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I think @docile tapeworm gets the record for the number of quotes/users quoted in a single post hah! 🙂

I'm glad to hear arrived safely, so that it can be destroyed.  I probably should have just tossed in a bubble mailer ha 🤔

Anyway, funny to think about the path this one cart took. 

Also, I'll share here --- I still have some other leftovers from the box, that I'm happy to share to someone for free - if you could just pay shipping costs, I'd appreciate it.  Here is the batch:

IMG_0232.thumb.jpg.87f5738104c16fef2ad775dea1e9a37e.jpg

IMG_0252.thumb.jpg.d00fa3cc77ec3d7eb82e2b15dbdc1fea.jpg

I was going to toss this up in the freebies thread, but I'd like to offer it first to participants here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2020 at 6:41 PM, Splain said:

Lol, Bases Loaded really just says JALECO on the top label??

Yes, and to me personally it's the second laziest Nintendo game labeling in existence.  The first are the Majesco SNES carts that are nothing but bold type face of the game name and red borders on the sticker.  Seriously, they are one step below "Hello, my name is CASTLEVANIA".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...