IGNORED

Nintendo Power Reader Submitted Envelope Art

Art of Nintendo Power

Heres a thing that shouldnt exist. This is a piece of published envelope art from volume 102 of nintendo power.

Originally sent to the magazine from a military base in Korea. The small script are all nintendo published video games. The amount of time this must have taken is staggering.

20200107_132915.thumb.jpg.ece5dd212d12496a1743646882d9fca4.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1

8 hours ago, Archon 1981 said:

Heres a thing that shouldnt exist. This is a piece of published envelope art from volume 102 of nintendo power.

Originally sent to the magazine from a military base in Korea. The small script are all nintendo published video games. The amount of time this must have taken is staggering.

20200107_132915.thumb.jpg.ece5dd212d12496a1743646882d9fca4.jpg

I don't know why, but I actually remember seeing that!  NP 100 was my very first Nintendo Power because I couldn't get a subscription until I could pay for it myself.  Considering that a magazine wasn't high on my priority list, that time didn't come until I had a job and a lot more expendable income.

So, how did you end up with that?  Are there other pieces of fan art sent to Nintendo in your collection?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

That's some nice envelope art!  If you ever get a chance to visit the NOA campus in Redmond, they have a bunch of Nintendo Power envelope art like this framed as murals and hung in various areas in this building:   

EDIT: Looks like the Google Maps link didn't work -- but its Suite 210 at 4600 Building.