IGNORED

VGS Retro Game Store List

Here is a list of the video game stores I know of in Kansas.

The Arena

427 S Broadway, Blvd.

Salina, KS 67401

CD Tradepost

2342 Planet Ave.

Salina, KS 67401

CD Tradepost

7900 East Harry Rd

Wichita, KS 67207

CD Tradepost

1010 W Pawnee St

Wichita, KS 67213

CD Tradepost

410 North Hillside Suite 900

Wichita, KS 67214

CD Tradepost

8821 W 21st Suite 300

Wichita, KS 67205

Game Nut Entertainment

844 Massachusetts St.

Lawrence, KS 66044

Game Nut Entertainment – Iowa Street Location

2540 Iowa St

Lawrence, KS 66046

Game X-Change

833 N West St

Wichita, KS 67203

Gamer’s Heaven

8855 US-24

Manhattan, KS 66502

Gamers HQ

2027 SW Gage Blvd

Topeka, KS 66604

Vintage Stock

7712 State Avenue

Kansas City, KS 66223

Vintage Stock

9200 Melcalf Ave. #12

Overland Park, KS 66212

Vintage Stock

8416 W. 135th St

Overland Park, KS 66223

Vintage Stock

12280 Shawnee Mission Parkway

Shawnee, KS 66218

Vintage Stock

1930 SW Wannamaker Rd. Suite B

Topeka, KS 66604

Vintage Stock

7700 E Kellogg Dr, Ste G05B

Wichita, KS 67207

Vintage Stock

4600 W. Kellogg, Space Q06B

Wichita, KS 67209

54 minutes ago, Bubbapauls said:

Here is a list of the video game stores I know of in Kansas.

I genuinely appreciate the detailed information such as the store address. I was wanting to add a hyperlink to a store, but seeing how so many stores have multiple locations things could get messy quickly. I am trying to leave a basic list of the store locations are. As I have used the list in the past to find stores I would simply type in the store name on my GPS and go from there.

16 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I genuinely appreciate the detailed information such as the store address. I was wanting to add a hyperlink to a store, but seeing how so many stores have multiple locations things could get messy quickly. I am trying to leave a basic list of the store locations are. As I have used the list in the past to find stores I would simply type in the store name on my GPS and go from there.

No problem, I just thought I could help out with my home state.  I've always kept the addresses saved on the list in my phone.

Just now, Bubbapauls said:

No problem, I just thought I could help out with my home state.  I've always kept the addresses saved on the list in my phone.

The issue lies with some stores moving, closing, reopening etc. A change of address is not really uncommon. As it stands this list spans 53 pages. Currently working on a "better way" but again, this list is a work in progress all the time anyways. We will see what happens. 🙂

I would like to clean out all the strikethroughs (closed locations/store) but I like it for historical purposes. Some people might look at it and think, hey I remember that store. Again, we will see what happens.

16 hours ago, RH said:

I just wrote about Infinity this morning (scroll up a bit to check it out!)

You live in Hickory?! I’m down in Maiden!

Well, technically Conover, but yeah. I worked there for close to five years on-and-off as an assistant manager, often times there more often than the manager was. 
By the way, the place in Newton you are thinking about is called The Spot. It's alright, but not really a destination to go if you are just looking for games. 

I know this list is being transferred into the database, but I just heard about a new game store opening. I literally cannot remember the last time a new retro store opened prior to seeing this article. This isn't local for me, but still good news for our hobby.

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41554184/store-that-sells-rare-video-games-consoles-opening-this-month-in-new-jersey

2 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

I know this list is being transferred into the database, but I just heard about a new game store opening. I literally cannot remember the last time a new retro store opened prior to seeing this article. This isn't local for me, but still good news for our hobby.

http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41554184/store-that-sells-rare-video-games-consoles-opening-this-month-in-new-jersey

I take it you’re also from Jersey.

Pork roll or Taylor Ham?

On 1/15/2020 at 10:39 PM, ThePhleo said:

I take it you’re also from Jersey.

Pork roll or Taylor Ham?

Taylor Ham (incorrect) if you're from North Jersey, Pork Roll (correct) if you're from South. Taylor is a brand of pork roll. I happen to prefer their competitor Case's, but Taylor is still really good shit. Also, us SJ folk get another breakfast meat that comes across from PA, Scrapple.

• 9 months later...