IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 4:28 PM, Black7towr said:

I was an old member of NA. I can’t remember my username though. Any way of getting that info? Anyways, glad to have a place to talk games. 

Heck, I tried the other day to sign back in and see what NintendoAge looks like. Sign in didn't work, so I'm not sure.

6 hours ago, RetroGE said:

Hey all!  I went by CoherentLethargy on NA through maybe 2014.  Before then I think it was TalkToMeD7 or Curmudgeon81 but who knows 😅.  I’m RetroGameEnthusiast on Instagram so obviously my branding is all over the place

Any relation to the Nirvana songs on those old user names?

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 3:21 PM, RetroGE said:

Yep!  I used to bootleg nirvana albums on old auction sites and it carried over to NA

Nice! Nirvana is one of my favorite bands of all time. I easily recognized the 2 song titles in your user names and made the connection. Curmudgeon is a great song. I've liked it since I first listened to it on the Lithium single I bought in the mid 90s.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
On 6/2/2020 at 3:21 PM, RetroGE said:

Yep!  I used to bootleg nirvana albums on old auction sites and it carried over to NA

I used to have a shitload of bootleg Nirvana CDs.  Kept a few that I really liked (Roma, Outcesticide 2 and 4) and sold the rest off for a tidy sum a few years ago.

• Like 1