IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

Hailing from NA as Miss Clawful. Actually I ran away from there, and everywhere for some years so I just logged back in there today, but can't seem to get back on, some error code and this site here was suggested so I checked it out. And a lot of you I recognize from there, so there is that. Maybe I'll be here instead, have to see. I lurked for a little bit, but instead of continuing to lurk for what could have been forever I decided, why not, I'll sign up and if I don't like, I can sign back out. Well, unless someone captures and ties me up forcing me to stay until some mutant turtle or something comes along to free me. The name I'm using now is my own, nothing fancy or cool sounding, just me. I'm not sure if I'm getting into this too late, as is I've been so out of touch for a long time with people and even the games I used to know so well. Sorta spent a few years addicted to Skyrim and State of Decay where that was pretty much all I did. Also the classic game forums seem to be really slow from the handful I checked out, and signed back into Gamefaqs some days ago and some areas are like barely active, maybe this place will be different. Don't know if that would matter, it would all come down to me because I left the scene when things were still good and very active, so...

• Like 9

Events Team · Posted
16 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

Hailing from NA as Miss Clawful. Actually I ran away from there, and everywhere for some years so I just logged back in there today, but can't seem to get back on, some error code and this site here was suggested so I checked it out. And a lot of you I recognize from there, so there is that. Maybe I'll be here instead, have to see. I lurked for a little bit, but instead of continuing to lurk for what could have been forever I decided, why not, I'll sign up and if I don't like, I can sign back out. Well, unless someone captures and ties me up forcing me to stay until some mutant turtle or something comes along to free me. The name I'm using now is my own, nothing fancy or cool sounding, just me. I'm not sure if I'm getting into this too late, as is I've been so out of touch for a long time with people and even the games I used to know so well. Sorta spent a few years addicted to Skyrim and State of Decay where that was pretty much all I did. Also the classic game forums seem to be really slow from the handful I checked out, and signed back into Gamefaqs some days ago and some areas are like barely active, maybe this place will be different. Don't know if that would matter, it would all come down to me because I left the scene when things were still good and very active, so...

I'm so glad to see you find your way on here Megan, it's been so long we haven't heard of you. That's relief to know you're well and dandy!

The Weekly NES Contest is moving on here as well, we"ll start the 2019 finals in a week or two. I hope you'll stick around and maybe play in the contest in 2020! You were a big part of it when you played, people will totally love see you back (even the new players know you!) 🙂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

Welcome! I tried to reply to your post on NA and suggest you join up here, but I think the site crashed while I was typing. I'm glad you found your way here

Thank you guillavoie. We'll see... been out of the whole game conquering and scoring thing for a long time and my patience isn't what it used to be... I uh, break things now, kinda the whole "Hunk smash!" sorta deal.

Thank you Br81zad. Yeah, I haven't been able to get back on at all over there, been trying every once in a while and every time it just keeps trying to load and eventually gives me those error numbers. I broke NA just by showing up there.

50 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

Glad to see you made it over!  This place has been hoppin' so far, though we are a week in.  I think you will find the vibe to be similar in a lot of ways to the old NA, and in lots of ways better. Hopefully you stick around. 

Your cross-stitching was pretty amazing, are you still doing that?

1 hour ago, MeganJoanne said:

Welcome!

Glad to see you here.  

Moderator · Posted
1 minute ago, MeganJoanne said:

Yeah, I remember you, those high score contests, gave me some massive challenge on a couple of them, Snake Rattle n Roll and Marble Madness, good grief those were some battles there. 🙂

Glad you saw my post before it crashed and made it over here!

2 hours ago, MeganJoanne said:

Good to see you here! It was fun playing in the weekly contests with you!

2 hours ago, MeganJoanne said:

Oh wow I remember you! those cross-stitching projects you made and slaughtering me (and a few others) in the Castlevaina 1 game play like ages ago during a contest. 

Welcome back..sorta, seeing this is a new realm and all.

Edited by MuNKeY
I said I am not telling...

3 minutes ago, MeganJoanne said:

I thought I lost that Castlevania one, hmm... I do remember slaughtering everyone with Bad Dudes though. 🙂

It's been so long now I can't recall but I know you really put me to shame with that holy water skills, I still try to replicate it off and on.