IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, epiclotus said:

I was nesguy on NA way back a ways, and I've been epic_lotus on there for the last year or so when I rejoined.  I shortened it up to just epiclotus for here. 

Man, for real, NESGUY!

I'm so glad you're back man, we had a lot of chats and deals together on NA back then! I always wondered if you would pop back in at some point, and it happens now with VGS! That's Awesome and see ya around man!

• Like 2

Just now, guillavoie said:

Man, for real, NESGUY!

I'm so glad you're back man, we had a lot of chats and deals together on NA back then! I always wondered if you would pop back in at some point, and it happens now with VGS! That's Awesome and see ya around man!

Thank you, glad to see you, too!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, spacepup said:

I am now spacepup but I was formerly sadikyo on NintendoAge.  It was kinda tough to say goodbye to sadikyo, which has been, well, ME, for many many many years.  To make things even more confusing for members, I ALSO changed my avatar hah.  Although, I've been using Amaterasu here on discord for a while.  

I changed my name in discord to spacepup for a while as kinda sorta joke but everyone loved it so I decided to roll with it!  Plus, now I have plans for spacepup 🙂

Sadikyo was nice, but let's be honest, spacepup is like 10000000X better 👍

Wish I could cuddle that dog in your avatar!

4 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Great to see you back man, always loved your Startropics avatar! Did a lot of work for the e-zine as well!

Make sure to look out for some contest competition, I remember you played in those as well 🙂

I had a lot of fun back then, and hope to do so again.  I remember helping ship to you a brand new Deluxe Set.  That made me crazy nervous!  

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
7 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Sadikyo was nice, but let's be honest, spacepup is like 10000000X better 👍

Wish I could cuddle that dog in your avatar!

It is actually a wolf - from Okami 🙂

Tho I think pup can still apply cause baby wolves can be called pups along with other terms. 

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
15 hours ago, epiclotus said:

Thank you!  Mental illness happened, to be honest.  It's still a thing, but I'm working through it to pick up some of my old hobbies again.  😁

Unrelated to the topic of the thread, but I did want to interject real quick and say that I wish you nothing but the best in that, and I'm glad you're working through it. I too am suffering from mental illness of the depression variety, which was a heavy contributor to me becoming less active as well. Picking up things you enjoy again definitely helps a lot with it. Hell, perhaps subconsciously that was part of the reason I started becoming more active on NA right before judgment day. I suppose just know that there is another one of your kind lurkin' around these parts! 😛

Anyway, I suppose just in case I ever change it, my name on NA was ZeldaFreak, and at the time of writing that is my name here as well. I have been considering changing it to my Steam and Discord name Gustav "Nasty" Thott however, just because I don't think I'll ever not find that name hilarious, 'specially considering it comes from the credits of a game I completed, so it is someone's actual name. The thought of someone being out there with that name just makes me happy.

• Like 1

• The topic was pinned
On 10/24/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bear85 said:

Former names in NA 

psychobear85

User123 (Changed after finding out go collect purchased the site)  

Suck my D*** (Changed to get perm ban from NA after finding out the site was on life support)

So it was you huh, I  died laughing when I saw it.

• Like 1