IGNORED

If your user name changed from (the old site), share it here!

32 minutes ago, AstralSoul13 said:

People will know me best as KrakenSoup on NA, but I've changed my username several times, and more recently AstralSoul13 which is the username I use everywhere now.

Wow thanks for the reminder, totally would have forgotten that was you.  You were Kraken for quite awhile. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jonebone said:

Wow thanks for the reminder, totally would have forgotten that was you.  You were Kraken for quite awhile. 

Yeah I had that username for 4 years or so. I grew tired of it but kept it that long only so as not to confuse everyone but I wanted a name I would use across all sites and places - PSN, Reddit, other gaming sites, etc. So now at least I have that consistency.

1 hour ago, AstralSoul13 said:

People will know me best as KrakenSoup on NA, but I've changed my username several times, and more recently AstralSoul13 which is the username I use everywhere now.

See? If I didn't see this post I'd have never known you were you, and you'd be lost in the mix of new names/faces!

33 minutes ago, epiclotus said:

I was nesguy on NA way back a ways, and I've been epic_lotus on there for the last year or so when I rejoined.  I shortened it up to just epiclotus for here. 

Hey there welcome back, the mods actually wondered what happened to you a couple years ago. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quaze said:

See? If I didn't see this post I'd have never known you were you, and you'd be lost in the mix of new names/faces!

Yeah I know and that's why I kept my old username so long but at some point u just stopped caring and figured no one would notice or care anyway. I also distanced myself from the community to the point where I figured I'd just stop visiting NA but yet here I am. Lol

Administrator · Posted

I am now spacepup but I was formerly sadikyo on NintendoAge.  It was kinda tough to say goodbye to sadikyo, which has been, well, ME, for many many many years.  To make things even more confusing for members, I ALSO changed my avatar hah.  Although, I've been using Amaterasu here on discord for a while.  

I changed my name in discord to spacepup for a while as kinda sorta joke but everyone loved it so I decided to roll with it!  Plus, now I have plans for spacepup 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

I am now spacepup but I was formerly sadikyo on NintendoAge.  It was kinda tough to say goodbye to sadikyo, which has been, well, ME, for many many many years.  To make things even more confusing for members, I ALSO changed my avatar hah.  Although, I've been using Amaterasu here on discord for a while.  

I changed my name in discord to spacepup for a while as kinda sorta joke but everyone loved it so I decided to roll with it!  Plus, now I have plans for spacepup 🙂

Glad to see you make it over. 🙂 I was wondering who you were when I looked at the mod list.