IGNORED

Virtua Fighter 32X - Special Training Pack

acidjaguar

Hello VGS Peoples.... stumbled upon this thing.  Appears to be a training pack with a VHS, coupon, t-shirt, and sweepstakes entry.  No game included.  It is still sealed / new.   

Anyone see something like this before?  Any comments on worth / rarity / how much you love me? 

Please and thank you!

IMG_1939.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acidjaguar said:

Hello VGS Peoples.... stumbled upon this thing.  Appears to be a training pack with a VHS, coupon, t-shirt, and sweepstakes entry.  No game included.  It is still sealed / new.   

Anyone see something like this before?  Any comments on worth / rarity / how much you love me? 

Please and thank you!

IMG_1939.JPG

So I guess Special Editions that don't include the game have been around for more than just the last generation. Sega trailblazing again.

• 5 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, acidjaguar said:

Please and thank you!

IMG_1939.JPG

I know I am late to this post, but if you still have this, would you be willing to sell?