IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Editorials Team · Posted
23 hours ago, Galdius said:

I beat Episode 5 on Rescue Mode of Tetrisphere. I got to the credits and also unlocked Episode 6. Is this enough?

Shrug. It's weird that you get credits halfway through the levels, but we could name off a handful of games that do similar "early" credits that we count as beaten. So I'll chalk it up, and we can discuss it again in a year, lol

• Like 1

Chameleon Twist is done. A fun little game, even if it's super short and the camera can be crazy frustrating. 

Also incredibly close to completing Mario Party 3, after which I will finally sit down and finish Tarzan. 

And just to reiterate, I am officially giving up on Glover and Star Wars Episode I Racer, so those are back up for whoever wants to tackle em.

After I finish MP3 and Tarzan, I think I'm gonna tackle either Mission Impossible or Spider-Man.

20200129_154920.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2020 - 39/303

Rugrats Scavenger Hunt is done. Another distraction on my way to finishing Mario Party 3. (Only 1 star stamp left now!) 

Thankfully, I have a lot of nostalgia for this game, as I rented it a lot from Blockbuster when I was a wee bab. It helped me get through it for sure. You're welcome for taking on this one, as it is really, really bad.

20200130_001403.jpg

20200129_233930.jpg

20200129_230840.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gloves said:

I bit the bullet and ordered an N64 Everdrive so I can play the games I'm not quite willing to buy and keep. Will save me money in the long run!

Nice.  That was the second Everdrive I ever bought.  In fact, I used it to beat Paper Mario in my first contribution to a "Beat every N64" thread back on NA.  

Mine is old.  I bought it back when you still had to purchase either an NA or PAL version.  They had just released the new universal version and they had the old boards on clearance.  The only problem was that they only had PAL boards left.  I was able to order it and switch out the PAL chip with an NA chip.  I got it super cheap that way.  

Editorials Team · Posted
15 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

Rugrats Scavenger Hunt is done. Another distraction on my way to finishing Mario Party 3. (Only 1 star stamp left now!) 

Thankfully, I have a lot of nostalgia for this game, as I rented it a lot from Blockbuster when I was a wee bab. It helped me get through it for sure. You're welcome for taking on this one, as it is really, really bad.

That game is dreadful, lol

I need an everdrive too. Latest version is priceyyyyy

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2020 - 40/303