IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Events Helper · Posted

HAHA  ya no......boba fett was hard enough on medium thank u.  only played the stage twice.  But it's done.  I did enjoy it tho, just not playing the longest stage twice 😅

15816791804671820583990.thumb.jpg.dc3a4f312594daa3ab528072eb2a12a2.jpg

I gotta work the weekend, but i started on the wcw/nwo revenge titles and got 1 so far.  Between that and world tour along with buck bumble, I will try to see what I can get knocked out.  Also, @Splain is world tour same as revenge?  

I must have never done title matches because I didn't realize it was 8 matches then the title.........kinda rampagey 🤣

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 3

Editorials Team · Posted
5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I gotta work the weekend, but i started on the wcw/nwo revenge titles and got 1 so far.  Between that and world tour along with buck bumble, I will try to see what I can get knocked out.  Also, @Splain is world tour same as revenge?  

The requirement? It actually looks like getting any one title in World Tour gives you credits, but there's a lot of modes and stuff I haven't looked closely at.

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 72/303
2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

good games they are!  You and I are gonna win the tag team belt as soon as I finish the cruiserweight belt run when I get time😂

I would think just win all the singles titles. Tag team single player in those games are almost unwinable. Unless there is a trick like using Raven’s Finisher on ECW then the CPU can’t break up the pin. 

Edited by themisfit138

Well done @Jeevan I could not get past the Gladiator Droid level. Used up most of my good ammunition on Boba Fett and I was not replaying that level again...

I plan on playing through Batman Beyond and NBA Jam 2000 this weekend. Hopefully more, but I feel confident I can get through both of those pretty easily in the next couple days

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, Splain said:

The requirement? It actually looks like getting any one title in World Tour gives you credits, but there's a lot of modes and stuff I haven't looked closely at.

Well if the credits are all, then on revenge, i already got them by winning the first title, but I will continue to play it anyway since it does state all 5 titles.

3 hours ago, Nugfish said:

Well done @Jeevan I could not get past the Gladiator Droid level. Used up most of my good ammunition on Boba Fett and I was not replaying that level again...

I plan on playing through Batman Beyond and NBA Jam 2000 this weekend. Hopefully more, but I feel confident I can get through both of those pretty easily in the next couple days

I got lucky on that level, and then even luckier on the boss when i backed up into a corner and he couldn't hit me with all but one weapon 🙂.  Some how I glitched it enough to where he shot above me and not at me.

1 hour ago, Nugfish said:

Haha, I'd toss Space Circus and a few wrestling games ahead of it, but I do agree that it is not polished in the slightest. 

Space circus is terrible, sure, but there is some creative writing and character designs and things that at least show they maybe tried, I guess?

Batman Beyond is so basic, lame and content light, it feels like a complete insult more than anything!

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Space circus is terrible, sure, but there is some creative writing and character designs and things that at least show they maybe tried, I guess?

Batman Beyond is so basic, lame and content light, it feels like a complete insult more than anything!

Can't argue with that. Perhaps they had to put most of their staff on Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure at that time...😆

• Haha 1

We are about to the point where all the games left require several hours of play to beat.

Also, how long has NFL Blitz been a $15 game? I was gonna start the blitz series, but one of the pins on my copy is corroded beyond cleaning. I remember 2000 & 2001 being more desirable, but those both go cheaper than the original.

Update: Just picked one up at the local game store so I will start that up after Bassmaster 2000

Edited by Nugfish
Update