IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

17 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

anybody wants it they can have gt64, no way in hell am i gonna be good at that game..... 😞 

Haha, I fired up Lego Racers this afternoon and thought the same thing. 2nd place came easy which unlocked the circuits but I was miles off first which is what unlocks the each circuit's boss racer (which I assume is what's necessary to 'complete' the game).

• Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
On 2/8/2020 at 5:46 AM, Gaia Gensouki said:

Wow, this was extremely close!

Oof! Thanks @Jeevan for being a good sport.

Also @Beliskner I'm very close to finishing Mario Party, I mentioned it a few days ago. If you're also right at the end then you can take it, otherwise I'll have it done in a couple hours.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 62/303
Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Beliskner said:

If you're almost there I'm not gonna take it from you. Still 58 stars short anyways 😉

Sorry about the confusion. Finished:

yc9awdG.png

17 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

2 more Cups down. 2 left to go... Poke Cup Master Ball and Prime Cup. Easily the hardest two of the ten. I also completed Earl's Pokemon Academy. So after those 2 Cups, all I'll have left is the Gym Leader Castle.

You are a hero.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted

5 hours ago, Splain said:

Oof! Thanks @Jeevan for being a good sport.

Also @Beliskner I'm very close to finishing Mario Party, I mentioned it a few days ago. If you're also right at the end then you can take it, otherwise I'll have it done in a couple hours.

I was just play in on a whim anyways 😁 I just really wanted to be Luke for lots of hours lol

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Gloves said:

I'm at the Galactic Circuit on Ep 1 Racer and only just remembered that you should definitely play the whole game on Winner Takes All. So I'm pretty poor lol. 

7 races left in the game and they just get looonger and looonger. 

Yeah man, as a kid I kept finding myself in situations where I was at the end game, had podracer parts in desperate need of repair, but no money to repair them. So I'd race and blow up any time I hit the wall.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Splain said:

Yeah man, as a kid I kept finding myself in situations where I was at the end game, had podracer parts in desperate need of repair, but no money to repair them. So I'd race and blow up any time I hit the wall.

Me last night: "I KEEP BLOWING UP AT THE DROP OF A HAT!!!"

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted

Got me universal tour in today.  Also gonna play some more buck bumble tomorrow night.  Hopefully I can knock those 2 out this week.  Then I will try to go back to crosshairless sarge's heroes 😫.  We are doing pretty solid boys, lets keep up this trend, we are ahead of the curve thus far!!!!  Lets get that badge 🙂.  err, charm? 🙂 

Edited by Jeevan

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Got me universal tour in today.  Also gonna play some more buck bumble tomorrow night.  Hopefully I can knock those 2 out this week.  Then I will try to go back to crosshairless sarge's heroes 😫.  We are doing pretty solid boys, lets keep up this trend, we are ahead of the curve thus far!!!!  Lets get that badge 🙂.  err, charm? 🙂 

Over 20% done buddy!

On a side note, I suggest you play Rampage with a friend. I play it with my daughter sometimes and the co-op makes it a little more tolerable.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
15 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

Over 20% done buddy!

On a side note, I suggest you play Rampage with a friend. I play it with my daughter sometimes and the co-op makes it a little more tolerable.

in all honesty if it's like og rampage I like it lol.  I will definitely coop if I can tho.