IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 68/303
Events Helper · Posted

ok.....u were mostly right @Gloves  it lost its charm a little ways in......then came the alien stages.....which lost their charm a little ways in......I must say tho.  I have learned that round buildings flatten out when u smash them and that if we ever get taken over by aliens we will be able to still enjoy our favorite foods like pizza, cheese, steak, hot dogs and cheesecake.  I must say I feel like it got easier after the first half.  feels like they gave more powers and food than before.

15815997077651360160138.jpg

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 3

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 70/303
Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, Splain said:

Razor Freestyle Scooter. Chalk this under "games I never would have touched if it weren't for this thread, but now I've beaten 3+ times." I should probably buy the cart already.

bEX2wUB.png

What did you do, go to the local vidya store and rent it?   I assume everdrive.

Administrator · Posted

Shadow of the Empire is on my hit list for 2020 as well, but don't take that as me claiming it or anything, I won't get to it until later in the year most likely. I'm going through as much of my N64 library as I can, really wanna get some "Beaten"s on Backloggery since I've been slackin' hard.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Estil said:

Is it true that FOX Sports College Hoops '99 is also really bad?  That's a shame because it has our defending champs at the time (1998 Comeback Cats) and even has 1998 NCAA Finals MVP Jeff Sheppard on the cover! 🙂

I remember thinking it was very clunky years ago, but I have felt that way about all college sports games that I have played. This one is up after NBA JAM 2000 and I am definitely curious how it holds up to the others.

Just now, Nugfish said:

I remember thinking it was very clunky years ago, but I have felt that way about all college sports games that I have played. This one is up after NBA JAM 2000 and I am definitely curious how it holds up to the others.

Are there any at all that got it right?  And which one does the best job of representing Kentucky?  It'd be especially amazing to play as legendary historic teams such as the real Fab Five (1948), Rupp's Runts (1966), Unforgettables (1992), and so on.

I remember renting ESPN College hoops 2k5 for XBOX when it came out and thinking it was the best one I had played,. I, however, don't think I was enamored with it and I also don't think I have played any newer than that...thinking about it, I am probably the wrong guy to ask because I am such a harsh critic of collegiate games...*cough* Go Hawkeyes *cough*...

24 minutes ago, Estil said:

Are there any at all that got it right?  And which one does the best job of representing Kentucky?  It'd be especially amazing to play as legendary historic teams such as the real Fab Five (1948), Rupp's Runts (1966), Unforgettables (1992), and so on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Nugfish