Splain

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 148/303

17 hours ago, Splain said:

Did it show credits on the mode you played on?

Yep.

I deleted the pics but it’s not a huge deal. It’ll take an hour-ish to do it again depending on how lame the AI is being.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Yep.

I deleted the pics but it’s not a huge deal. It’ll take an hour-ish to do it again depending on how lame the AI is being.

Nah, no pic needed. I'll mark it complete and I'll look into what modes show credits so I can update the thingy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Get one more and make a trip up to Canadaland and we can play 4-player at my place.

Dude, the high point of high school was playing 4-player N64 every afternoon. We played through Gauntlet a handful of times. Fighting over who gets the gold/items is pure comedy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Splain said:

Dude, the high point of high school was playing 4-player N64 every afternoon. We played through Gauntlet a handful of times. Fighting over who gets the gold/items is pure comedy.

was definitely goldeneye Mario kart and smash here.  we played a little star fox too.  for some reason we didn't play gauntlet till ps2

On 6/29/2020 at 12:35 AM, Splain said:

Yeah, not a great first half, but it's really not that many games. Totally doable. I started Worms Armageddon. I'm not great at it, but It lets you repeat each mission as many times as you want, so it won't be quick but I'll get it done.

Also I forgot to update the list when I beat Milo's Astro Lanes a while back, so that's at least one more.

Did it show credits on the mode you played on? Some of the requirements on the list are relics of when I first tried filling them in, before we decided that credits are the only thing needed. I need to get back on filling those in...

I wish you luck on Worms. I tried it a few months ago but it just couldn't hold my interest/I'm not too good at the missions. I'm still plugging away at Mario Golf though. I don't get to play everyday so it's taking longer than I'd like at this point.