IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Administrator · Posted
19 minutes ago, Galdius said:

Finally finished Paper Mario. This was my first time playing it. It’s a cool jrpg for beginners. At the start I was doing some sidequests but that burned me a bit on the game. I really recommend not doing them. It’s a cool game but I won’t replay it soon.

D4uIxoXl.jpg

Good work!

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 147/303
Events Helper · Posted

@Omerta you might be the thing this thread needs to be reinvigorated.  Im gonna work this weekend on the 2 gex games and robotron hopefully get at least 1 gex done and robotron

Great job!

Edit:  also @Galdius good job on this as well.  

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 1

@Jeevan I spent years slinking around the NA buy/sell boards exclusively so I figured I’d turn over a new leaf and make myself useful elsewhere this time around.

I’ve been tinkering around with a variety of games to try to match mood. Dipped my toes in stuff like Goemon, Hybrid Heaven, Winback, Fighting Force, and Nightmare Creatures with some mixed results. I’ll keep digging to see if anything grabs me.

There’s a laundry list of god-awful short fighters left that tend to match my time constraints so that’s why I’ve been gravitating toward them. And speaking of which...

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

right on @Omerta  I don't know if ur interested or not but we will be having some more forum games coming up.  just finished survivor ran by @KokiriChild.  hopefully I will be hosting in about a month or so.  gotta iron everything out, but u are more than welcome to come join in the fun.  

I’m currently rekindling my love for Blizzard RTSes by causualing my way through Starcraft 64. The “survive for an overly elongated amount of time” missions are a pain but it’s been good otherwise.

I’ll probably pivot toward some more Bombermans if that one gets completed or angers me. I’ll continue to sprinkle in some garbage fighters because most sports and racing games are a tough pill to swallow for me.

EDIT: On a disappointing note, I did manage to beat Killer Instinct Gold before realizing that the requirement was hard mode. It was everything I had to beat that cheating ass Gargos, so I’m not going to frustrate myself with it.

Edited by Omerta
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
50 minutes ago, ChickenTendas said:

Shit, it's almost July and we're not even halfway through the library. I'm working on 1080 Snowboarding and all 3 All Star Baseball games now.

Dont worry, i will be back in full force next week.  Shouldn't you be playing DW 🤣

11 minutes ago, Omerta said:

I’m currently rekindling my love for Blizzard RTSes by causualing my way through Starcraft 64. The “survive for an overly elongated amount of time” missions are a pain but it’s been good otherwise.

I’ll probably pivot toward some more Bombermans if that one gets completed or angers me. I’ll continue to sprinkle in some garbage fighters because most sports and racing games are a tough pill to swallow for me.

EDIT: On a disappointing note, I did manage to beat Killer Instinct Gold before realizing that the requirement was hard mode. It was everything I had to beat that cheating ass Gargos, so I’m not going to frustrate myself with it.

Shit, well keep at it 🤣

I got drunk and played some contra force while watching survivor, thanks for that @KokiriChild ya nub!!!!!!!     Anyways, that being said, i will get robotron and gex hopefully on wed. or thurs.  You all take care, and continue gods work on the n64 thread.  

Editorials Team · Posted

Yeah, not a great first half, but it's really not that many games. Totally doable. I started Worms Armageddon. I'm not great at it, but It lets you repeat each mission as many times as you want, so it won't be quick but I'll get it done.

Also I forgot to update the list when I beat Milo's Astro Lanes a while back, so that's at least one more.

16 hours ago, Omerta said:

Did it show credits on the mode you played on? Some of the requirements on the list are relics of when I first tried filling them in, before we decided that credits are the only thing needed. I need to get back on filling those in...

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 148/303