IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Hey everyone! Between getting slammed at work due to COVID and planning Survivor, I have had little free time and the mood to plug in the 64 during these breif moments hasn't really hit me as of late. It's starting to itch my brain again though so I think I'm going to finally make that final push on Stadium 2.

Also looking at playing Banjo-Tooie, but wanted to make sure no one else was already working on it before I started.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:37 PM, Jeevan said:

thread is pretty dead right now.  Imma hit it hard if I can next week tho.  been dealing with all kinds of stuff myself so hopefully I'm through most of it!

Animal Crossing is taking a lot of game time. I also got some Mega Drive/Genesis games that I'm playing/testing. 

I need to find something on the N64 that I feel like playing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 142/303
Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Basshunter 64 done. What a slog that was. Credits never came up, i  didn't see any in the options or anything either. Seems like it doesn't have any? Strange

Nice job! As soon as I get kicked out of Survivor, I'm going to hit the N64 again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So this afternoon while playing Mario Golf, I was trying to unlock more characters I had unlocked Wario and was working on the next guy, one of the generic golfers. During Warios little celebration at the end of a hole the game froze. I had been playing for awhile so I figured "meh, ok" turned the system off and went about my day. Came back to it about an hour ago to find that my save had been erased.  With a frustrated groan I went about unlocking Luigi again. Upon completion I went back to the character select menu to use him only to find he wasn't there. Mario Golf is a game that uses battery save so I'm guessing I have to fix that before I can start again.

Editorials Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

So this afternoon while playing Mario Golf, I was trying to unlock more characters I had unlocked Wario and was working on the next guy, one of the generic golfers. During Warios little celebration at the end of a hole the game froze. I had been playing for awhile so I figured "meh, ok" turned the system off and went about my day. Came back to it about an hour ago to find that my save had been erased.  With a frustrated groan I went about unlocking Luigi again. Upon completion I went back to the character select menu to use him only to find he wasn't there. Mario Golf is a game that uses battery save so I'm guessing I have to fix that before I can start again.

Ugh I hate that. I have some spare batteries if you want one.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Splain said:

Ugh I hate that. I have some spare batteries if you want one.

I appreciate the offer!, but I'm good to go, I used to make hack/translation repro's way back when, still have plenty of materials to fix it.

Now if you could share some motivation to re-play all that and get back to where I was...

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I started Mario Golf, normally I'm not terrible at golf games but this one seems surprisingly hard out of the gate. Maybe its just me.

Where it really gets hard is the end. The last course is just ridiculous. I love playing thru the game, but it stops being fun when you unlock the last course.

Events Helper · Posted

@OptOut post ur complete here before i do of mischief makers 😛 U beat it first.......

Edit:  Also, I had to emulate, which i assume is ok, but I figure u played on real hardware 🙂 

20200602_073816.thumb.jpg.21dbdfce72655b43f22eb9b89536bd94.jpg

**If opty wants it he can have it, but in case he doesn't **  Mischief makers done!!!!!  

I swear i will get back to this thread when i am done with the other thing we got goin on!!!!!

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
5 hours ago, Sumez said:

Damn! Mischief Makers has been in my backlog for way too long.

play it it is super fun!!!!!

10 hours ago, Splain said:

Lol, we ought to ask Kokiri to put more unbeaten N64 games into Survivor.

that's one way to get more participation 🤣

I completed 1080 match races on normal and hard. For the last level of expert, deadly fall, you play against a shadow that mimics your best run/time on the level. My best run is near perfect and I can't seem to beat it. I'm going to try on a different cart in the near future because I don't want to erase all my records. 

• Like 1