IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

I was curious to play Mia Hamm Soccer 64 and today I decided to give it a try. Well, if you want to play a very bad game this one is for you. Of all the N64 games I’ve played, I think this one is the worst. It’s even worse than Transformers and Powerpuff Girls. The good thing about it is that it’s a soccer game with only women. You don’t see that even today. As a game, it’s really bad. I don’t ever want to play it again.

RNrFHm9l.jpg

• Like 3

Editorials Team · Posted
On 3/31/2020 at 10:19 PM, OptOut said:

As an aside, @Splain you happen to notice any audio glitches while you were playing through BB2000?

A couple of times all sound and music cut out entirely, and even quoting the game and going back to the main menu didn't help. The only thing that fixed it was resetting.

No wonder the clowns that made this didn't want to leave credits, lol! 🤡

I didn't see anything like that, the goofy audio stayed strong for every playthrough.

Sorry for the delay all, everything should be updated now.

• Like 1

Wresltemania 2000 done. I did it with Shawn Michaels this time. I think he is an unlockable character that I got from beating this over the years. He is not great 3 of his moves are some type of pin/rollup which is a waste of button combos. Stick with Kane/Undertaker like I did other years, alot of power moves. I was too slow to grab the screen after completing the Wrestlmania match, I wasn't in the Championship match so the screen justt says "Please try again" but you can see my win/loss/draw record

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Wresltemania 2000 done. I did it with Shawn Michaels this time. I think he is an unlockable character that I got from beating this over the years. He is not great 3 of his moves are some type of pin/rollup which is a waste of button combos. Stick with Kane/Undertaker like I did other years, alot of power moves. I was too slow to grab the screen after completing the Wrestlmania match, I wasn't in the Championship match so the screen justt says "Please try again" but you can see my win/loss/draw record

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

I do like that game. Well done!

5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Very good @LeatherRebel5150  That game would have been beaten already, but I played through once and lost on the last match 🤣.  Good job.  Any plans on the rest of the wwf?  I have them, gonna attempt them later rather than sooner lol.

I don't have any particular plan, I just did a quick glance at the list and grabbed it since I know Wrestlemania only takes a couple hours to beat. Remember if you get counted out you retain the belt. Its a good exploit to burn through a couple of matches or alternatively, you can quickly win a match by dragging your opponent outside and forcing them to be counted out. This method doesn't work in 3-way, Hardcore, and obviously cage matches.

I might try other wrestling games though I already started Worms, so it wouldn't be soon

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 137/303
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 138/303
On 4/10/2020 at 6:08 PM, Galdius said:

Just beat Off Road Challenge. It’s a cool game that uses the Cruis’n USA engine. It’s definitely worth a look. Also, this was the game number 30 that I beat for the N64 this year.xgbGxyxl.jpg

I played this game one of the years for this thread on NA and really liked it. N64 has some fun racing games

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Galdius said:

That's true. I'm discovering some fun racing games but from those that aren't very famous, my favorite is Automobili Lamborghini.

Both of those are fun. I am currently on the last tournament in Roadsters and have been enjoying that as well...come to think of it, this may be the first Titus game I have enjoyed...

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Lots of great progress so far guys, keep up the great work! I'll hop back in hopefully soon, but I need to be in the mood and lately it's not struck me.

That's been my problem as of late buddy.  Gonna hop in tonight on some games i haven't played so it will be a new experience, hopefully a good one.

2 minutes ago, Galdius said:

There's a lot of fighting games to beat. If someone feels like playing them, we could increase the total number of completed games really fast.

I would do that but I'm not good at them (already tried to beat some and didn't manage to do it).

Definitely. I almost started War Gods last weekend, but just didnt feel it. I think I will really get into 'em if I can just get jumpstarted. 🤞

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

im going to try to knock out at least one gex in the next 2 nights.  If i get one done I will work on the other.  I have one of the fighters destiny.........so eventually i would be able to do that one, not sure which one it is, maybe 1.........I also have rayman 2 and space station silicone valley along with tonic trouble and rocket robot on wheels coming.  So all in all, i will try to knock out some of these platformers this week!  Hopefully that will help out with the number 🙂.  As soon as I get my ultra, hopefully later this year, but not tooooo late, I can work on the duke nukems as well 🙂.  But, lets shoot for as close to 50% as we can by the end of the month 🤣.  If not, then at least we will still be ahead by quite a bit!

If I start knocking these out, i might return to some wwf games until I can figure out what to pick out next..........

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 139/303
Editorials Team · Posted
9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Splain  It is still marked done, but my name came off of sarge's heroes 2, just a heads up........not a big deal, but just so there isn't any confusion on if it is beaten or not.  Also, @OptOut never got credited for BB2k

Thanks! That was definitely a mistake, I appreciate the help. As for Blues Brothers, I was so busy commenting on the ridiculous ending that I never recorded it lol. Sorry Opty.

I'm very close to finishing Milo's Astro Lanes, it gets absolutely ridiculous at the end. Like in a buggy way. I remember last time I beat it, I just had to grind through it, hoping my ball wouldn't randomly go too slow to clear the jumps, at times that didn't waste my strikes and cost me loads of points. You have to play so well that even if you replace roughly 1/5 of your throws with zeroes, you still beat the CPU. Or I could start using items against the CPU, but that means it'll start using them against me, and that makes the game even worse lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1