IGNORED

Beat every N64 Game - 2020 - 153/303

Splain

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

That bad eh?  Don't you take mario 64 away from me, or are you playing snes mario world?  I hope its the latter kuz ill have to hurt ya if you take mario 64 from me, this is my first participation 😂

Yeah I'm playing the SNES game lol. Though I do have Mario 64 here, and I do know how to do a zero-star run... 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Dam @Galdius your on fire. Im still chugging away at Majora's Mask. I like to %100 this game when i play it, one of my favorite games. Im at the Stone Tower, then need the Anju and Kafei side quest and I'll be done hopefully this weekend 

I tried to finish some short games and will do the same this weekend. I also got my Brawler 64 and will try it on a few games. I also got my memory pack and this will definitely help finish some games.

Dont know if anyone has Hybrid Heaven, but I absolutely loved this game as a kid, and I remember beating it years ago.

I will tackle this one if no one else has, wants to, or isnt already doing it.

I will do my best to "track" ie stream all my gameplay on this since I will have to use Retroarch (sorry guys no CRT/N64).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

ugh finally lol took me like 12 tries on last browser fuck me  haha prolly kuz of the empty glass 🤣  @OptOut 

1578732655077113331716.jpg

That final boss is pretty tough, it's very hard to get the right aim on the bombs. My trick is to get bowser REAL close to the edge and throw him into a bomb right next to you. That works for the first two bombs, but on the final bomb you can't get close so you just have to do it properly at that point.

Anyway, nice win dude!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Wait a minute... You... Race on the moon...? 

I've never payed that game but suddenly I'm interested lol. 

I like this game. It has better graphics than Cruis n’ USA, good controls and an ok soundtrack. The levels are fun and as you noticed, very different from what you find on games now.

A few minutes ago I beat Elmo’s Letter Adventure.JbWiilhl.jpg

Will play Elmo’s Letter Journey now.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat Every N64 Game - 2020 - 15/303