IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2020 - 677/677 (All Clear!)

scaryice

Tiny Toon 1+2 completed:

aryOG1U.jpg

WAkQgRx.jpg

Also one more thing- what's up with the completed counter?? What I'm saying is that 15 games cannot be completed at all so they are marked as "completed" right from the start, so completed games really start from 15 while they should start at 0 or the counter of all games to complete should be /662 maximum rather than /677 instead

Graphics Team · Posted

Darkwing Duck is completed!

533293297_DarkwingDuckCompleted.jpg.86411971ddc02924df6888bde9a15695.jpg

This is one of my top 10 NES games - the character sprites and sound design are in a league of their own for the system. And I actually learned a neat strategy for taking down Steelbeak from a thread on NintendoAge last year!

-CasualCart

43 minutes ago, arnpoly said:

I’m working on Snake Rattle n Roll for my blog so that will be my first contribution for this years list. I think I’ll have it beaten in the next few days.

How would you rate the difficulty? 9?

I've never beaten it. I only reached the first ice stage. The final boss looks like a real pain because of its health being completely restored as soon as you let up on your attack.

49 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

How would you rate the difficulty? 9?

I've never beaten it. I only reached the first ice stage. The final boss looks like a real pain because of its health being completely restored as soon as you let up on your attack.

I'm thinking 8/10 but it depends on how the last few stages go.  I've gotten as far as Stage 9, the ice stage you mentioned.  Biggest hurdle right now is performing better in Stage 7 because that level bleeds my lives and continues quickly.  Some enemies already have the health regeneration so I'm already used to that.