IGNORED

Welcome New Staff! Graphics Team Assemble!

Gloves

Congrats to the 2 new staff members! The site can only look better with extra art bits.

Regarding the mascot change, I like the new look - modern and charming!

Though I did notice a neat subliminal message in the old mascot, which I forgot to mention until now:

ezgif-6-a2d6c40f4d66.gif.0a8f26f107c1f5959e23aa10e208e46e.gif.b89d83985dff78783c0982bf68044623.gif

5 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Does anyone else on mobile notice that the sage part of the new banner is a noticeably higher resolution than the VGS part?

Iphone 11

It shouldn't be, the whole thing is one image. Maybe the black outline around the sage makes him look more sharp

The way it was made looks like the edges on the letters are soft to me. I noticed it right away, and presumed it’s intentional. The lighter purple color that bleeds rightward into the white. It’s there in the image file itself, or seems to be when downloaded on my phone. I can’t get to a computer but I don’t think it’s a scaling effect. 

15BF1DC9-E985-4EB6-A7AF-41248D8D4DBF.png

5135F767-E63B-4CDC-90F0-4A63E812C0F9.jpeg

Administrator · Posted
40 minutes ago, Link said:

The way it was made looks like the edges on the letters are soft to me. I noticed it right away, and presumed it’s intentional. The lighter purple color that bleeds rightward into the white. It’s there in the image file itself, or seems to be when downloaded on my phone. I can’t get to a computer but I don’t think it’s a scaling effect. 

By that I simply mean that there may be some image transforms happening on the server side after I upload the image. I'm confident that I can resolve it one way or another. 🙂