IGNORED

Donations and Subscriptions

Gloves

• 1 month later...

Just wanting some clarification. I was donating on Patreon to NA, I think I still am now that I think of it, and I’d gladly put whatever money was going to NA to VGS. So is the sub on here the same sort of thing as that, is there a Patreon I’m missing, or am I just overthinking this?

Basically, I’m trying to throw money (not much but what I can) at what I’m hoping will be my new video game home, I just need to know the best way to do it. 🙃

On 12/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, FantomTesla said:

Just wanting some clarification. I was donating on Patreon to NA, I think I still am now that I think of it, and I’d gladly put whatever money was going to NA to VGS. So is the sub on here the same sort of thing as that, is there a Patreon I’m missing, or am I just overthinking this?

Basically, I’m trying to throw money (not much but what I can) at what I’m hoping will be my new video game home, I just need to know the best way to do it. 🙃

As I understand it, after you sign up for subscription here on the site, you will get an invoice via paypal each month.  It's not through Patreon.

• 3 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Mae247 said:

I run my website for my business and am willing to at least donate my time to help out here. I love the feel here and would love to contribute any way I can!

The offer is appreciated! Honestly as it stands the best possible thing any user could do is simply be active, contribute regularly, and just be good to each other! Tell your friends! Maybe participate in the contests and events, write some guides or game reviews. Keep active and stay cool, and we all benefit!

• Like 1

Just now, Gloves said:

The offer is appreciated! Honestly as it stands the best possible thing any user could do is simply be active, contribute regularly, and just be good to each other! Tell your friends! Maybe participate in the contests and events, write some guides or game reviews. Keep active and stay cool, and we all benefit!

Will definitely do so. Just started a thread on a traveling box that only costs the shipper for the flat rate box it comes in. We will see if anyone is interested.