IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

On 4/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, Renmauzo said:

My wife really wanted Ruiner and had me order it from SRG, and I picked up her Pokémon Snap w/magnet this afternoon. I love puzzle games, and Gorogoa looks fantastic. I'll probably grab another copy for my Mom; she's been playing a lot of Layton on her Switch lately and loves puzzle games as well.

l-d5vi6oQ4yE_9R9E6byDg.jpg.6bbb6faafba0eb9342036c24c0117ad2.jpg

Thanks for letting me know about the physical release of Gorogoa.
Will have to try to import it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friday night I picked up my biggest game purchase ever: 389 CIB (there are 3 that doesn't have the manuals) games in total for Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance. There are duplicates that I'm

Down to needing only 2 more games for a complete Famicom Disk System BOXED collection.

Put up some display cabinets last night, felt some pride 😛

Posted Images

These Lemmings original paintings created for the first Lemmings game box are my newest additions. Original video game cover artwork is truely unique and are my favorite things to own. It’s not every day you find the painted title, so to be able to frame both originals together is amazing.  

0C75B3A2-173B-421B-BDD6-3080C22020EB.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Wow! 5
21 minutes ago, Mydogsrule said:

These Lemmings original paintings created for the first Lemmings game box are my newest additions. Original video game cover artwork is truely unique and are my favorite things to own. It’s not every day you find the painted title, so to be able to frame both originals together is amazing.  

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mydogsrule said:

You're the guy from the Facebook group. I'd like to read the story of how it was pulled from the trash.

17 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I've been seriously tempted to try that on Steam, despite my PCs age I'm pretty solid on it working as it can nicely handle PS4/Pro era stuff as a higher bar.  RE2 the traditional crap control/camera one I actually liked enough to tolerate that. 😄  The changes in these make them very compelling.

I ended up doing that yesterday. And I did end up having a couple of gripes with it, especially after seeing what they did with the Village demo. Which were the lack of a difficulty choice and the inability to log out before you die/complete it. But regardless of those two issues, it does feel like an actual update. 🙂

12 hours ago, LastCat said:

IMG_20210501_164453.jpg?width=507&height

I got lucky this past Saturday and got this. The store owner gave me a decent trade credit amount and used it to get this gem.

My favorite Sega IP right there! 🙂 It's just a bummer how lackluster PSO2 feels in comparison. 😅

18 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

You're the guy from the Facebook group. I'd like to read the story of how it was pulled from the trash.

The guy who found the artwork was a developer for Psygnosis.  When Sony bought out Psygnosis, he was helping clear out their offices.  He eventually went to throw out trash and noticed a large bag, so he took a peak inside. It just so happened to be the artwork I posted plus a couple other Lemmings pieces I got from him.  He actually still had his original pictures from when he found them nearly 30 years ago.  

• Wow! 3
2 hours ago, Mydogsrule said:

The guy who found the artwork was a developer for Psygnosis.  When Sony bought out Psygnosis, he was helping clear out their offices.  He eventually went to throw out trash and noticed a large bag, so he took a peak inside. It just so happened to be the artwork I posted plus a couple other Lemmings pieces I got from him.  He actually still had his original pictures from when he found them nearly 30 years ago.  

This picture shows the other Lemmings pieces.  The other game cover is Lemmings 2 Oh No More Lemmings!  The Floater with the umbrella was used on packaging as well and advertising. 

352863B4-A500-46DE-9AAB-41D25F58F17A.jpeg

Edited by Mydogsrule
  • Like 6
  • Love 1