IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

28 minutes ago, RpgCollector said:

Game Boy Collectors on Facebook. Might have to be a member for link to work?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GameBoyCollectors

I get this:

This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

Never seen that before.  I'm part of the GB/C/A Collectors Network, and just Gameboy Collectors Network too, so if it's not those, not sure if the link is broken.

42 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I get this:

This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

Never seen that before.  I'm part of the GB/C/A Collectors Network, and just Gameboy Collectors Network too, so if it's not those, not sure if the link is broken.

The link works fine for me, both before and after joining the group 

EB Games wants rid of their used Xbox 360 and PS3 games, so they are selling off the rest of them for $1.50 each. Not having a PS3, I was all over increasing my small Xbox 360 collection. I still have a few stores to hit up, but here is what I found today. Not much I was interested in was left, but I managed to find a disc-only Tomb Raider.

I’ve also picked up a real nice CD wallet for my loose discs. I don’t have many loose ones right now, but I feel that will change as time goes on.

8222DA57-5F58-476C-9EBB-535AAC08F0AB.jpeg

• Like 4

I really don't feel a desire to take a pic, transfer it and resize so I'll keep it simple. 🙂

I got a Gameboy(DMG) today along with Pokemon Yellow with a worn label on it.  It was $40 and +10 for the game.  I felt all in all a good deal.  The funny thing is, it sat on fb marketplace for nearly a month at a bit of a higher price for both.  When he showed up he forgot to mention the screen was out, but it wasn't, he didn't realize it had a contrast wheel.  Sometimes one of the vertical lines goes out, maybe from being stored forever, because you give it a few pops or flash it back off and on again it'll clear right up.  GB game had his name all over the back and dirty but I was able to get it very very clean with a few minutes of work.

GB is going to get refurbished as I enjoy the work, it goes into my pile of goodies, and well the GB game will end up paying for some of the parts. 😄

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hit up another EB Games today and got these disc-only Xbox 360 games for $1.50 each. Dragon Age: Origins, Halo 4, Assassin’s Creed and Assassin’s Creed II. I’ve never played any of these franchises before, so I figured now was the time to give them a go.

28728EB7-1611-4AB3-A62F-4FB862A84502.jpeg

BD23ED6E-E767-45C4-8E82-278B7660A3AB.jpeg

A912F17D-9B1F-415F-BC1E-7AB2C6FBB2A6.jpeg

Edited by croagunk
  • Like 3

A few more Sega CD games including a nice Afterburner III. Road Rash was a gamble on a lot with bad pics and it's not in great condition. I did change out the case for one of the aftermarket ones we previously discussed here and that helped a little.

Fred Couples is sealed because why not? I also grabbed a bunch of SMS stuff and my first TG-16 lot, but they all need to be cleaned and organized.

w2jgDI0.jpg

• Like 10

Hit up the last EB Games in my general vicinity. Got these 10 disc-only Xbox 360 games for $1.50 or less. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Ninja Gaiden II, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, Kinectimals: Now With Bears!, Rabbids: Alive & Kicking, Phantasy Star Universe, L.A. Noire, SoulCalibur IV, Batman: Arkham City, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

FB16C323-D383-4D26-B85F-68CD55C4E662.jpeg

D2142580-5D44-4B26-9908-D832D70A9923.jpeg

009430B3-A9D0-41C5-AC17-3525BDA3A2DF.jpeg

9EE0109B-2EB0-4115-A529-E872164F2284.jpeg

3EAA8BD4-444F-47AD-93B4-C8172FFB036B.jpeg

CAA9FA36-A806-4B24-903E-4E4B83B43963.jpeg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

🤔 indeed

(I also setup an overhead camera for my desk ... now I just gotta get over hearing my own voice on video and we’re set)

It's awkward for sure but you get used to it. An overhead camera does make things easier as you can lay things flat which is easier to manual focus on.