IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

22 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

This got mixed reviews but I really enjoyed it. I'm a fan of the series and glad this came to the west eventually. I originally imported it bc I wanted it physical. 

Same. I picked it up on Switch when it came to North America. It has its issues but it's still a fun game. 

• Like 1

These are my arrivals for this week...

This game I supported on Kickstarter...

Sega_Dreamcast_(43).JPG

This patch I designed for someone and got several for free as Activision never made one....

Activision_Patches_(13).JPG

These are just new games I bought...

Vectrex_(72).JPG

PS2_(21).JPG

Evercade_(27).JPG

These are autographed by the authors...

Books_(185).JPG

And just got this for my AVS...

NES_AVS_(2).JPG

• Like 10

It's been a while since I picked up stuff but this was my BF week. From Amazon I got Sakuna for $40 since I imagine it will be difficult to find down the line. Also been watching Heroland CE and finally grabbed it at $19.87 (something random like that).

Then we have the glorious B1G1 BF sale Gamestop had online. I got everything pictured for $160.

IMG_20201206_173518268.jpg

IMG_20201206_173300126.jpg

• Like 10
  • Wow! 1

Well I went around a bit the last couple days, had a nice stroke of luck.  Friday I netted the elusive metallic silver Nintendo DS Lite complete in its box, and it has no paint damage or any scratches at all for $30 (even still had the 2nd stylus and a loose copy of Tiger Woods Golf in the slot.)

And then sharks went swimming within minutes of spotting the next, but being nice about it to the former owner, and despite paying not $50 but $100 for what's there, I really can't complain.  Purple contoller is fubar, the rest is like spotless, but was missing the a/v and power cables.  I just ordered the power for $10, and I had a spare a/v cable from a dollar goodwill bin from 1-2yrs ago so that paid off.  Can't remember the last time I saw a jungle green funtastic N64.

Oh and pikachu is watching you, you know what you've been doing.

junglegreenn64.jpg

ndlitesilver.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Shmup said:

These look really cool. What's the benefit of them over the AV Famicom?

I think they look nicer, plus they have turbo buttons on the control pads, and a slightly larger compatibility on bootleg games.

But yeah, for licensed products I'd go for the AV easily. The old red white machines are iconic but horrible.

55 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I think they look nicer, plus they have turbo buttons on the control pads, and a slightly larger compatibility on bootleg games.

But yeah, for licensed products I'd go for the AV easily. The old red white machines are iconic but horrible.

Thanks for the info. I collect licensed Famicom currently, but I’m sure one day I’ll start getting bootlegs so I’ll pick one of these up.