IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

One of the sets I've been more actively working on lately has been the PSP.  I just managed to snag this guy - the DJ Max Fever Crew Edition.  It was limited to 125 copies and comes with an autographed copy of the game, a nice 3-disc soundtrack set, artbook, and some other goodies.   Still need to find a copy of the Hilton Garden Inn Ultimate Team Play trainer.

final.JPG

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:58 AM, VGCollectaholic said:

One of the sets I've been more actively working on lately has been the PSP.  I just managed to snag this guy - the DJ Max Fever Crew Edition.  It was limited to 125 copies and comes with an autographed copy of the game, a nice 3-disc soundtrack set, artbook, and some other goodies.   Still need to find a copy of the Hilton Garden Inn Ultimate Team Play trainer.

Neat. I wanted this for a while when I was way, way into rhythm games. Good luck on the Hilton thing, one of the only cool things I think there is on PSP!

• Like 1

My Gamestop Pro membership expired on 11/10. Went on one last hurrah to use up my stockpiled rewards and squeeze the last bit of value out of my membership. Last week Gamestop had a B1G1 free promo on retro games that stacked with pro membership and the CAG16 promo code. I grabbed the last few NES games they sold that still weren't in my collection as well as a loose copy of the Adventures of Batman & Robin. With all the stacked discounts, I knocked the price from $140.00 to just over $64 after tax.

IMG_20191114_205021619.jpg.38dd26dfe4fac8cbd9656652d09be21e.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT KYLE, I HAVE YOUR COPY OF WILD GUNMEN!

Last day of my membership I took advantage of a weekend sale and a $15 rewards coupon to grab a couple of XBox One games for cheap. Combined sale price came to about $50:

IMG_20191109_225906807.jpg.0fcdb39760caa2f49a042d609a4cfe00.jpg

Edited by Teh_Lurv
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, austin532 said:

Dangit, I've been looking for a nice sealed one for a while. 😛

I checked once or twice a day on eBay until it finally showed up. It was probably up for about an hour before I saw it and sent the seller an offer he couldn’t refuse! I may have over paid but I am thrilled to have one

$15 locally today via OfferUp (box and styrofoam only). No idea how good of a deal it is, but (a) I wanted one, (b) It's hard to track down these suckers with styro, and (c) the cost of shipping this beast killed any desire to buy one online.

Happy for sure 🙂

7cdhYbB.jpg?1

Edited by barrels
  • Like 5

Here’s all my pickups from the past week or so! I also got Downwell in the mail but don’t remember where I put it 😅

- Fairune, the left-con and the Pokeball were all from trades

- the N64 games were BOGO from GameStop, $8 altogether! 

- Plants vs Zombies was an eBay find, finally found it with a clean slipcover, that was important

- Louvre guide popped up on Mercari, didn’t expect to finally get the English version 🎊

62C78D27-5969-40CB-8C56-0DDDC0A7C57F.jpeg

• Like 5

So I had to buy 2 "CIB" copies of the game to actually get a 100% complete-in-box copy of Chrono Trigger for the Super Famicom. At least I think it's complete. Not sure if the pack of cards were ever in the box. I am able pack everything in without there being any bulge. What do you think? any SFC experts out there?

IMG_0114.jpg

Edited by Justin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jicsan said:

Wow, they just left the yellow banner on there and removed the words.  That's so lazy.  If they weren't able to remove the banner because there was no art under it, or whatever, they should have at least put new words in there.

Yep. Capcom created some amazing NES games, but they were extremely lazy when it came to the packaging. They did this same blank banner on other games after they were done offering mail-in rebates. They even skipped out on providing promised goods in the box. For example, I bought a sealed copy of Destiny of an Emperor which promised a MegaMan sticker, but it wasn't in the box. You can see this on eBay when you look at games that are clearly CIB with all inserts, but don't have what was promised on the banner. 

What's even crazier is that they actually DID remove the whole banner when they reprinted Mega Man 2, so it has a super nice look. That is also a very rare variant that I really want.

• Like 1