IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

30 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Who was producing these bundles? Are there more like this? Only other one I've seen is the Franklin the Turtle one. Never saw these for sale when the GBA was current either. 

Looks like whoever did the merch (KOL? AOL LLC) put out this specific one. There's a Toys R' Us sticker on the back, so it was at least available there.

There's other things out there like this, like the Pacman Pinball with bag, but I won't pretend like I know about them all. Still finding new (to me) stuff is exciting regardless.

There's a lot of GBA in this thread in the last couple pages and I have a new one to post. I just got it yesterday.
From what I could find, it seems this one is another rare GBA game but I'm not sure how rare it is.
I looked at pricecharting and there's just 2 CIB listings: one from this year and another from 2014.
The one that sold this year was in very poor condition and it went for US$36. 
I found this one that I bought for around US$32 and it's in a much better condition.

I would love to know more about it and how rare it really is.

spacer.png

• Like 8

Oh is there too much GBA in this thread? Too bad! 

Upgraded 4 of the games in my collection with these: 

A927D3A7-9385-4941-8CA8-D9AE69EF7F31.jpeg

... and picked up some more, thanks to this haul, although I think I might sell M&M's Mini Madness and maybe trade Dragon's Lair. 

079C3FAE-54BD-4FEB-874B-74D22C16C624.jpeg

Finally received my Darius Cozmic Collection in this very heavy, very Japanese arcade-style box packaging: 

79DEA310-BF10-47CB-9F9C-0DFF41B3B334.jpeg

Also picked up my obligatory SM3DAS with Walmart exclusive sticker set and Ace Angler with the fishing rod: 

C9CA9F04-7A34-4615-9625-0AA38B701C88.jpeg

Oh, and I've had this for a couple months now, I just keep forgetting to post it because I'm hiding it under my desk: 

D08C1B13-326B-402B-980B-206D3FBF350D.jpeg

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 5
  • Wow! 2

On 9/22/2020 at 8:08 AM, Galdius said:

There's a lot of GBA in this thread in the last couple pages and I have a new one to post. I just got it yesterday.
From what I could find, it seems this one is another rare GBA game but I'm not sure how rare it is.
I looked at pricecharting and there's just 2 CIB listings: one from this year and another from 2014.
I found this one that I bought for around US$32 and it's in a much better condition.

spacer.png

It's rare enough that you shouldn't be shocked when someone comes crawling to you asking to purchase it for $400+ in a few years. 

• Like 2

On 9/22/2020 at 6:08 AM, Galdius said:

spacer.png

just the manual is running between 50 and 200

• Like 2

I suppose I'll post a find of my own this time around. Snagged a factory sealed copy of Touch Detective the other day! I thought that sealed copies were still readily available all day every day, that is until I found this copy and decided to actually look it up. Boy was I wrong! Not a sealed copy in sight. Not keeping it, but I thought it was neat. 

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, JVOSS said:

just the manual is running between 50 and 200

I saw that on ebay and thought it was strange.

11 hours ago, Sir Centroid said:

It's rare enough that you shouldn't be shocked when someone comes crawling to you asking to purchase it for $400+ in a few years. 

Cool. I knew it was rare but not how rare it is. It's a great addition to the collection.

While I wait for more GBA games to arrive, some other stuff arrived.

MK 8, Zelda, Axiom Verge and Crackdown 3 are sealed:
spacer.png

Also got some shmups for Saturn. DC and PC Engine:
spacer.png

Lethal Enforcers and Chester Cheetah are sealed but my favorite from those Genesis games probably is Sagaia:
spacer.png

Edited by Galdius
  • Like 4

^^That Witcher game I always look, never commit.  I know it's good, good even in a style that people tend to dislike.  It's 100% due to the time commitment as it seems heavy on hours and that's probably an understatement.

Today was solid, got these in the wild, not the retail wild either.  Surprised to find this stuff too considering.  Those 3 figures, they're all original first run 1977 Star Wars figures, and they're intact and I got a couple of spare pop in saber plastics too with them all for $40.  Only damage really is a little small corner of vaders cap (saber side by the head) is gone.  The other two are as they are in great intact shape.  I already had Boba Fett, Chewie and a storm trooper so now I'm happily up to 6.

Then the handheld, came in the box but it was so beyond recoverable by any fair means so it got trashed, but hey $3.  Surprised how good the quality as far as playing goes on that go retro! portable from retrobit.  35 NES games on there, then in another menu to the side, all the garbage filler.  And mind blowing one here I mentioned in the unlicensed NES game thread, but the Tetris on there, it's Tengen Tetris but not.

Core game from the NES, but with the graphics overhauled somewhat with also new pretty well done background graphics and the old music is removed for Music-A from Nintendo.  Basically an illegal unlicensed game that was recalled and shut down, decades later is not only not illegal but sanctioned by the Tetris company using Nintendo's music-A and stuffed on that system.  Was a total surprise to me completely.

starwars77-goretro.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tekdrudge said:

I finally joined the world of the Nintendo Switch. I was also given two PS2 games that were sealed as a gift. I hate to say it, but I'm thinking about selling the PS2 games. I'm not a fan of the Persona series and I don't like to have sealed games in my collection.

IMG_20200928_021027392.jpg

Price wise this is a good time to sell that Persona 3

• Like 1