IGNORED

Gameboy Insert/Poster Help - Does anyone have a breakdown or rough timeline to help me fill out some GB games?

Goodvibes

Hello all, I am looking for a little Gameboy/Gameboy Advance insert help again. A few members have helped me in the past with some titles. I’m looking for a little help with a couple more games.

Every time I look online the games are all over the place with inserts and there is no consistency at all for me to use an educated guess of what needs to go in these Gameboy games.

Besides what is pictured below I need data for the following:

Kirby’s Dream Land

Legend of Zelda - Links Awakening

Super Mario Land - Early Print

TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan

Any help with what should be in these I would greatly appreciate it:

Gameboy - Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins

4B473E90-A880-49E6-81BD-4CF713E8EA35.jpeg

Gameboy Advance - Metroid Fusion

06A74CF9-5F4E-4F34-BFC0-CE5C195D7DE1.jpeg

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Goodvibes
Addition

• 2 weeks later...

Even if it was just the main titles it would be helpful. I literally have never collected anything gameboy and just want the main games 100% and minty along with a console and I’ll be happy. I picked up a super nice Zelda box and just want to know what inserts I need. I’m sure there is quite a few people that have minty cibs of the main games.

• 1 month later...

Hey @Goodvibes - here's pics from my personal collection. I'm not really into the TMNT games but it has the rest. If there's others you're looking for let me know. I'm pretty big into CIB Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance and I always strive to get all the inserts.

https://imgur.com/a/pW8PbPx

Cheers!

Edited by Markues

2 hours ago, Link said:

If you want it 100% complete, those items were included in the box. 

Thank you, understood regarding the inserts I was just confused on the plastic bag? I don’t collect gameboy so I figured you just have the plastic case for the cart and then the plastic holder for the inside of the box. Is there also a plastic baggy on the cart inside the plastic holder?

10 minutes ago, Markues said:

Hey @Goodvibes - here's pics from my personal collection. I'm not really into the TMNT games but it has the rest. If there's others you're looking for let me know. I'm pretty big into CIB Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advance and I always strive to get all the inserts.

Cheers!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the pictures so atleast I know what I need to have in them! I’ll make sure to get in touch if I plan on expanding my gameboy collection.

20 minutes ago, Markues said:

Cheers!

I'm probably going to be PM'ing you in the future 🙂 on a quest to complete some of the games from my childhood right now

• Like 1

Just now, Goodvibes said:

Ok so I imagine there’s a plastic bag on the cart that’s inside the plastic case, that then sits in the plastic tray?

Flip that and reverse it. The cartridge goes inside the plastic case, then the case goes inside the plastic bag, the bag is folded around the plastic case and then that gets tucked into the tray. 

Just now, MiamiSlice said:

Flip that and reverse it. The cartridge goes inside the plastic case, then the case goes inside the plastic bag, the bag is folded around the plastic case and then that gets tucked into the tray. 

Ok perfect! I tried scouring eBay for an example earlier and wasn’t seeing what Austin meant so thank you for the clarification.

25 minutes ago, Markues said:

Cheers!

I also have mega man zero and mega man zero 2 for gba, everything but the carts for sale if you need them. We can work out a price if interested.

1 minute ago, MiamiSlice said:

Example: 5FA03777-FD0E-44A7-BCD9-DE9CAF816D53.thumb.jpeg.300496fa6572cbb7d3db11e7462e2f09.jpeg

Please don’t put the bag inside the clamshell

Got it now lol. These seem like silly questions but I’ve really only dealt with nes and some snes/n64 so I appreciate all the help from everyone when it comes to these things. My collection is pretty much strictly cib stuff and try my best to be 100% cib.

16 hours ago, austin532 said:

When the trays switched over to the cardboard style, they stopped coming with bags. Then when GB games stopped coming with the plastic case, they included baggies again.

Ok thank you for that detail, that’s very helpful! Now I just need to find someone with some extra bags and gb inserts lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...