IGNORED

How to get free stocks (stock market. Get at least $14.50 in free stocks just for depositing $1 Check the link)

Makar

Hey everyone, if you want some free stock, yes really free, check this out. Figured I'd throw it out for anyone who is interested. And yes it does work. I got my free Sprint stock and ISBC stock. You can also get entered to win a free iPhone 11.

https://act.webull.com/promotion/invitation/share.html?inviteCode=XvDBqbVBNeGJ

To get the free stock, open a Webull brokerage account and deposit $1 and you'll get a stock valued between $12-1400. You'll also get (1) free stock valued between $2.5-$250 just for signing up!

You can also get $50 for depositing $2000 into an IRA account, and a raffle ticket for an iPhone 11 if you deposit $100.

Basically a deposit of $1 gets you at least $14.50 in stocks. And a deposit of $2000 gets you $64.50+ in stocks, and a raffle ticket to win an iPhone 11.

Mods, if stock stuff or promos isn't allowed, please delete.

(Edit: The initial promo ended on 12/31/2019 but there's a new promo now. The current edits are for the new promo which ends at the end of February).

Edited by Makar
  • Thanks 1

I was just rereading the rules for the free $12+ stock. For that one you have to deposit any amount by the end of the year. So you could just deposit $1 and then get a free $12+ stock and profit at least $11. I deposited $100. I think it takes a couple days for the free $12+ stock to show up in your account

Thanks for this. Between work and prepping for tomorrow I haven't been able to sit down at a computer. So I made it happen just now. Lol, turns out you have to do this through their app. Well I made an account and put in $20. Claimed the first stock and waiting on my transfer to process for the second one.

I've opened accounts recently on a few other investment apps, just to see where it goes. If they gain I might add more funds and get serious, if now I'm not out much. Acorn is one where I closed the account and withdrew. That was the first one, which I started in spring. My funds went down and down, never went up. Meanwhile I kept getting emails "soandso company wants to invest in you, buy their stock now" what bullshit that was. I let my $20 sit there for five or six months and lost something under $2. Not a big deal at all but not worthwhile, either.

I also have Betterment and Robinhood. Neither one have I had time to dig into and do anything besides make the deposit. Robinhood hasn't done anything, you have to buy stocks which I haven't yet. I looked at history on some, and all of the sub $20 stocks I saw have a long pattern of overall decline. I'm not going to buy big name stocks like Apple or Disney, they may go up but already being high they could lose as well. I don't think they will with the way consumerism is going now, but you just don't know with the political turbulence everywhere lately. My Betterment account on the other hand, has gained 18 cents in the week or two since I opened it and I haven't done shit, so hey.

Gotta say, I feel a little skeevy entering my bank credentials on another app. Like, I would never do that with my facebook account. But my bank? Sure here you go, also my address, date of birth, employer info, social security number, and driver's license all of which I already had to provide just to open an account in the first place. I'm sure this will be JUST FINE lol.

2 hours ago, Link said:

Thanks for this. Between work and prepping for tomorrow I haven't been able to sit down at a computer. So I made it happen just now. Lol, turns out you have to do this through their app. Well I made an account and put in $20. Claimed the first stock and waiting on my transfer to process for the second one.

I've opened accounts recently on a few other investment apps, just to see where it goes. If they gain I might add more funds and get serious, if now I'm not out much. Acorn is one where I closed the account and withdrew. That was the first one, which I started in spring. My funds went down and down, never went up. Meanwhile I kept getting emails "soandso company wants to invest in you, buy their stock now" what bullshit that was. I let my $20 sit there for five or six months and lost something under $2. Not a big deal at all but not worthwhile, either.

I also have Betterment and Robinhood. Neither one have I had time to dig into and do anything besides make the deposit. Robinhood hasn't done anything, you have to buy stocks which I haven't yet. I looked at history on some, and all of the sub $20 stocks I saw have a long pattern of overall decline. I'm not going to buy big name stocks like Apple or Disney, they may go up but already being high they could lose as well. I don't think they will with the way consumerism is going now, but you just don't know with the political turbulence everywhere lately. My Betterment account on the other hand, has gained 18 cents in the week or two since I opened it and I haven't done shit, so hey.

Gotta say, I feel a little skeevy entering my bank credentials on another app. Like, I would never do that with my facebook account. But my bank? Sure here you go, also my address, date of birth, employer info, social security number, and driver's license all of which I already had to provide just to open an account in the first place. I'm sure this will be JUST FINE lol.

Hey man youre welcome! Best of luck getting those gains lol! It doesn't hurt to have some free stock as a cushion. I'm not throwing much into this one either, at least initially. I just put in $100. I'll mess around with it, see how it goes and report back. So far so good, no complaints.

Seems to be a lot of excitement for a psuedo gambling version of a pretty basic account opening bonus just because they are giving a share of stock instead of cash...

Personally, I would stay away from banking/investing apps and startup-roboadvisors and stick with major discount brokers for your investing.

Fine to take advantage of whatever bonuses are out there like this, but be careful of startups that don't properly understand banking or investment rules and regulations (like when Robinhood offered an ill fated deposit account).

Point being, don't put "real money" with these guys, because if you have a decent amount to invest you can get cash bonuses from any brokerage out there when you open an account and move funds.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

Seems to be a lot of excitement for a psuedo gambling version of a pretty basic account opening bonus just because they are giving a share of stock instead of cash...

Personally, I would stay away from banking/investing apps and startup-roboadvisors and stick with major discount brokers for your investing.

Fine to take advantage of whatever bonuses are out there like this, but be careful of startups that don't properly understand banking or investment rules and regulations (like when Robinhood offered an ill fated deposit account).

Point being, don't put "real money" with these guys, because if you have a decent amount to invest you can get cash bonuses from any brokerage out there when you open an account and move funds.

That's why I only put $100 in to start. You can't lose money if you only put in $1 or no money either. I'll feel it out and see how it is and if it's good, I'll add more later. I agree though, don't dump like $10k in right off the bat unless you wouldn't miss that money anyways.

Edited by Makar

It took a little while for my funds to settle but they did last week and then I got an ISBC stock too. It seems they give a lot of ISBC stock out for free from reading the comments on that stock page. I deposited $1 and got $16.50 worth of stock for free. $15.50 profit for doing nothing basically. You can't beat that! Thank you again very much!