IGNORED

2019 VGS Secret Santa official reveal thread

Secret Santa

Thank you SO MUCH Tyler (I don't know which Tyler it was hahaha). I was really happy when I saw Daisenpuu in there. Definitely gonna take it to work with me tonight. I really liked the other gifts as well, especially having one less NES game to go. 

20191227_114736.jpg

Edited by Vectrex28
Added pic
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

Another year, another awesome Secret Santa experience. Although my SS had his name on the return label, I’m not sure who he was on the forum. That’s ok, it is “secret” santa, after all.

2020 for me will likely be the year of SEGA collecting as I finish my Game Boy set and move on to the Game Gear, and Santa must have known! Not only did I get a nice lot of games that I need, but some awesome pearler bead art that’s framed, as well as pearler Game Gear cartridges, which I loved!

Santa rounded out the lot with a few issues of Nintendo Power which was an excellent addition. I promptly sat down and read about 1/3 of one since I’ve not read an NP since the final issue!

Thank you Andrew... I mean, Santa! This was a wonderful gift!

B826490D-3BDA-4FEE-8764-2D339356BD45.jpeg

Edited by RH
  • Like 7

On 12/26/2019 at 12:15 AM, Californication said:

@Snesnescube64 gave me two beauties that were missing from my collection. I opened the gift a little early, good news, the batteries work. This was a nice present,TY.

20191225_210807~2.jpg

20191225_210631.jpg

The batteries work because I changed them! I figured they were on their way out so I made sure that new ones were put in there. Glad you liked them!

• Like 3

Homebrew Team · Posted

@RichardheadI was your SS!! 🙂

I hope you enjoy everything. Animal Crossing is such a great game and one of my absolute favorites from the system (plus you can hack custom NES roms into the in game nintendo)!

It also seems like a lot of people got Nintendo cards this year?! 😄

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, neodolphino said:

@RichardheadI was your SS!! 🙂

I hope you enjoy everything. Animal Crossing is such a great game and one of my absolute favorites from the system (plus you can hack custom NES roms into the in game nintendo)!

It also seems like a lot of people got Nintendo cards this year?! 😄

Heck yeah man! Thank you so much. I enjoyed opening those gifts😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RH said:

Another year, another awesome Secret Santa experience. Although my SS had his name on the return label, I’m not sure who he was on the forum. That’s ok, it is “secret” santa, after all.

2020 for me will likely be the year of SEGA collecting as I finish my Game Boy set and move on to the Game Gear, and Santa must have known! Not only did I get a nice lot of games that I need, but some awesome pearler bead art that’s framed, as well as pearler Game Gear cartridges, which I loved!

Santa rounded out the lot with a few issues of Nintendo Power which was an excellent addition. I promptly sat down and read about 1/3 of one since I’ve not read an NP since the final issue!

Thank you Andrew... I mean, Santa! This was a wonderful gift!

B826490D-3BDA-4FEE-8764-2D339356BD45.jpeg

I'm your Secret Santa! Thank goodness everything arrived safe and sound, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 2

@JamesRobot Was my Secret Santa this year! Thanks man. I love the Nuka Cola lunch box and now I finally have the first Dot Hack game! And now I get to try Alone In The Dark too. I've heard good things about it so I always wanted to try it. Thanks for the toys too and I just LOVE the Christmas Kirby...SO SOFT. 😄

• Like 4

Sorry for the late post, this is the first Secret Santa I've participated in that didn't want reveals until Christmas day. 

I received the following awesome gifts. I wanted to play both Switch games so that was great. I also collect gaming books so even better. That joystick is squishy stress toy.

Thanks Santa! 😁

IMG_0207.JPG

IMG_0208.jpg

• Like 6

Oh jeez I got two packages and didn’t even realize until sorting my holiday mail and so much stuff. You guys are way too generous. Thank you SS @drxandy and international shipping bonus SS @captmorgandrinker (not expected or necessary!) who got me the CIB NHL ‘94 and Enduro! ALL this stuff was on my want list, Atari/Activision games, N64 VHS, and random Pokemon cards. The silver box games are all sealed! NHL ‘94 is still the game and nothing in 3D will change my mind. I love you doods!

D390E640-23A5-463C-88A6-28C7AF63BF6C.jpeg

• Like 8

9 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Oh jeez I got two packages and didn’t even realize until sorting my holiday mail and so much stuff. You guys are way too generous. Thank you SS @drxandy and international shipping bonus SS @captmorgandrinker (not expected or necessary!) who got me the CIB NHL ‘94 and Enduro! ALL this stuff was on my want list, Atari/Activision games, N64 VHS, and random Pokemon cards. The silver box games are all sealed! NHL ‘94 is still the game and nothing in 3D will change my mind. I love you doods!

Woo woo, I'm glad you liked everything!! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:48 AM, neodolphino said:

@Boosted52405was my SS, and he killed it with my gifts! Thanks so much!!! Also, try Japanese whiskey - it's the bomb!

I second this statement.  Japanese whisky is nothing but top notch!   My personal favorite is the Nikka Coffey Grain.... my goodness, it is delicious. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
7 hours ago, acidjaguar said:

I second this statement.  Japanese whisky is nothing but top notch!   My personal favorite is the Nikka Coffey Grain.... my goodness, it is delicious. 

One of you needs to save me an empty Nikka bottle (or steam off a label) since that's the name of our eldest snake!

Well, it was Nikko, but our vet has since informed us otherwise.

• Like 2