IGNORED

Brand New Old Xmas Tradition: Cute Girl or Feminine Boy?

Ferris Bueller

On 11/16/2020 at 1:33 PM, koifish said:

Interesting! Well count me in, I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong on this matter XD, I've already got weird pictures on display so what's one more?

On 11/16/2020 at 1:35 PM, Richardhead said:

I’d like to see these “weird pictures”... 😂

Seconded i too would like to see said weird pictures.

As for if I'm in or not well... I'm hardly active here, I wasn't that active in na, I had no idea this was a thing until James got it. And I left the colorado crew. I honestly don't deserve to hold the holy momento of bygone religions. But if it ends up in North Dakota its certainly going to get moist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Seconded i too would like to see said weird pictures.

As for if I'm in or not well... I'm hardly active here, I wasn't that active in na, I had no idea this was a thing until James got it. And I left the colorado crew. I honestly don't deserve to hold the holy momento of bygone religions. But if it ends up in North Dakota its certainly going to get moist. 

Where ya at in North Dakota my dude? I’m in Minnesota 

• 2 weeks later...

I love this tradition, but definitely staying out of it for at least one more year, haha.

It's funny, there's a class I teach twice a week for half an hour each time, and there's a kid in there that makes me think of this thread every time I see them.

The kid is about five years old, barely talks, but when they do, I'd say they are leaning more towards girl. But they're hair is less than shoulder length, just long enough that you think it might not be a boy, yet at the same time not so long as to be obviously a girl.

They wear generic clothes, a few outfits I'd say lean more towards girl than boy, but it's not a huge indicator, and besides, in Taiwan Ive seen tons of young boys also wearing girly clothes, i.e. nightmarket cheapies that Grandma bought.

Finally though, the kid's name is Felix, like that cat. So with that, it's left me scratching my head as I have no idea if this kid is a cute girl or feminine boy...

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Events Team · Posted
On 12/25/2020 at 7:34 PM, Murray said:

This Christmas I am forever grateful to @Richardhead for the great honor bestowed upon me. I will post a proper picture at a later date after I have put spinners on the frame.

Murray Christmas 6.jpg

Time's running out.  Let's see them spinners!  Also since nobody else has requested it, you can go ahead and send it back to me this year. 😏😎

• Haha 3