Sign in to follow this  
DefaultGen

US Xbox Collecting Lists and Information

22 minutes ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

So is "Individual Black Label Releases" the same as Xbox exclusives? Because I have a list of exclusives...as I'm going for just exclusives on the Xbox.

My list isn't great...a lot of it I got from multiple websites and doing a little digging on my own. But if you need an exclusive list...I'd be willing to share mine.

It just means one game and not a multi-pack of some kind. Most people would count something like Outlaw Golf / Sea Blade as a black label Xbox release, as well as the pack-ins like Star Wars / Tetris Worlds. This becomes a problem with the GTA games because Grand Theft Auto III and VC exist on Xbox, but only ever came out in the Double Pack and Trilogy box sets. I only like counting a game once, so I don't personally like having the Double Pack and Trilogy in the same list, because then I would feel obligated to lump all the different releases of every other game onto the list. So I count solo games in the individual releases list and box sets and special editions separately. GTA3 and VC did have an individual rental release which is how I justify it.

Let me know if you want pics on anything.  I'm happy to toss some up for anything I have.

In the meantime, here's the Driver LE (since I had it handy on my IG).

DriverLE.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VGCollectaholic said:

Let me know if you want pics on anything.  I'm happy to toss some up for anything I have.

Yeah I want pics of everything @Super_Nintender has in his secret archives.

• Like 1