IGNORED

[ENDED] Medium Flat Rate Mystery Box

coffeewithmrsaturn

It's finally that time!  I'm glad to offer this very nice mystery box as my first VGS auction.  It is heavy on GBA CIB stuff with a lot of good titles.  The pricecharting value is a little over $525.

Starts at $350, with minimum bid increments of $5.
The BIN price is an ongoing $25 above the current bid, starting at $375.
Ships free, US only, insured.
Ends Friday, December 13, 8pm VGS time.

Instead of a picture of the contents, you get a picture of Francis.

kayle.thumb.jpg.9b6427a1b57c7603b0d29ee8575de583.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadeye said:

@coffeewithmrsaturn are you requiring gift payment?  Seemed to be a requirement, but you ended with if you feel comfortable. FYI, I believe the requirement of gift payments is against the site rules.  

I am...I was under the impression it is allowed on the new site, but I will double check the rules.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, coffeewithmrsaturn said:

I am...I was under the impression it is allowed on the new site, but I will double check the rules.

Requiring gift payments was not allowed on NA and it isn't allowed here either.  Please see #10 under site rules and revise your auction accordingly.  Thanks.

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, coffeewithmrsaturn said:

Hmmmm, I guess they changed the rules.  When the site first started, it was one of the new rules that I thought was awesome.  Thanks for the heads up...I'll fix the first post!

Not that I want to overstep here, but there would be nothing awesome in letting anyone requiring gift payment for sales.  Gift payment are great to save on fees, but it leaves the buyer with absolutely no 3rd party protection if something bad happens. We all know you're an upstanding member and not looking to take advantage of anyone, but the rule in itself is very important to protect the members against fraudster who would join the site with some intentions to screw people over at some point.

This said, good luck with the sale👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Not that I want to overstep here, but there would be nothing awesome in letting anyone requiring gift payment for sales.  Gift payment are great to save on fees, but it leaves the buyer with absolutely no 3rd party protection if something bad happens. We all know you're an upstanding member and not looking to take advantage of anyone, but the rule in itself is very important to protect the members against fraudster who would join the site with some intentions to screw people over at some point.

This said, good luck with the sale👍

I agree with you.  When I said I thought it was awesome, I meant as it applied to me.  But in general, I agree that the community is better off having protection against would-be scammers.  I just saw it as a time-saver for me and a way to keep the transaction "between friends."  I am getting more used to seeing people requiring gift payment on Instagram, too, so it's become a lot more normalized to me.

edit: Sorry Captain, I posted that seconds after you had already posted.  I'm with you now!

Edited by coffeewithmrsaturn
Needed to apologize to the good Captain.
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked