• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Us right as first kid was born   After 3 kids

My life partner and I out for a night on the town.  

With Garry Kitchen and David Crane of Activision/Absolute fame. David Crane is a tall man!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 3:31 AM, FenrirZero said:

Here is me during a Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light event Square Enix held in Akihabara. This was taken in a few days after my birthday in 2016.

And no... I did not wear the Legend of Zelda t-shirt for that event. It was purely coincidental. Even though some might be "outraged" for their own reasons. 😁

IMG_0024-2.jpg

You look like the angry videogame nerd.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8911268E-6E30-471F-AE4B-73674BF0361A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.9498003dbfb607eecfa5bafa9d719c3e.jpeg

Little bat-faced, trash goblin Salem and me. She is aptly named after Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch due to her constant animatronic movements and androgynous appearance. I have been blessed with the various compliments of "a mashed potato," "the homeliest girl with a pig-nose," and "a handsome young boy" by my dearest nursing home residents (seriously, I love these compliments from them).

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1
On 1/12/2021 at 10:13 PM, BattySalem said:

8911268E-6E30-471F-AE4B-73674BF0361A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.9498003dbfb607eecfa5bafa9d719c3e.jpeg

Little bat-faced, trash goblin Salem and me. She is aptly named after Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch due to her constant animatronic movements and androgynous appearance. I have been blessed with the various compliments of "a mashed potato," "the homeliest girl with a pig-nose," and "a handsome young boy" by my dearest nursing home residents (seriously, I love these compliments from them).

Can I just say? I love your cat already. She has a very "hooman, why must you do this" look about her.

• Haha 1