IGNORED

Mug Shots

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is me during a Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light event Square Enix held in Akihabara. This was taken in a few days after my birthday in 2016.

And no... I did not wear the Legend of Zelda t-shirt for that event. It was purely coincidental. Even though some might be "outraged" for their own reasons. 😁

IMG_0024-2.jpg

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 4

On 5/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, TDIRunner said:

Anytime someone uses an avatar with a real person in it, I have trouble believing that they could look like anything else (even if I know who the person in the avatar is). 

Oh yeah. Even with the people here I’ve met in person I still think of them as their avatar 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, Gloves said:

I'm also wearing a Zelda hat you just can't tell cuz I'm wearing it like an idiot. 

You're not the first one to tell me we look similar, and sure I can kinda see it, won't deny.

I need a shave and a haircut, I've been too lazy about it. 

A shave and a haircut, TWO BITS!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
On 6/1/2020 at 8:06 AM, RetroGE said:

I normally keep my face out of it (because no one wants to see it) but I’m the mid-life crisis trying to hold onto his youth with a soul patch in this photo

A377B414-889B-4A3B-A770-9A8C9761CE0D.jpeg

This is really random, but does the girl to the left happen to have a name that starts with the letter K?  

I ask because I know someone who looks exactly like her and it's freaking me out ha.