IGNORED

Mug Shots

1 hour ago, guillavoie said:

Yeah nice kids BriGuy, are they any good at video games like their old man?

Lol. Yeah, they're pretty good. They destroy the neighbors in smash bros on the switch. All the little boys come over talkin shit and my daughter mops the floor with them... They do team battles and she fights them all at the same time and still wins. Brings a little tear to my eye. 😢

• Wow! 1

On 11/3/2019 at 1:44 AM, Silent Hill said:

It’s been quite awhile since I’d posted on NA. Since mid-late 2017, I’ve sold ~75% of my collection, and had two kids. Also been trying to keep my teeth cleaner. 

599DC5E2-53EC-49C2-BBB7-F3F8DBF5BD82.jpeg

On 11/3/2019 at 2:13 AM, Sign Collector Guy said:

Just me and some random nobody. Howard was his name I think. 😀

67B54A40-18CE-4522-B632-338D7C2BF4C7.jpeg

I noticed this a few days ago but didn’t get around to making a post. You guys could pass off as being each other’s twin! Or are you actually the same person using 2 accounts?

I hesitated to post in here but, eh.  Why not.

Here's the wife and I right before a 5k a couple of years ago.  We tend to mostly take pictures together with the kids and generally, I don't put them on the internet. I had to go digging to find a decent one of the two of us.

She's an amazing gal.

526499707_2017-04-2919_39.19-2.thumb.jpg.cdfcbbfa8d9994f11a0f3540c4148ce9.jpg

• Like 7

On 11/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, GPX said:

I noticed this a few days ago but didn’t get around to making a post. You guys could pass off as being each other’s twin! Or are you actually the same person using 2 accounts?

Uh...Aaron (Silent Hill) is about a foot and a half taller than SCG.

• Like 1

↑ Pretty much every one of us that got the Nintendo back then, except I didn't, but my brother did, eh, good enough because I was just as excited as he was. Nope, no pictures of excitement for getting a game console, brother got to open both NES and Atari 2600 and by the time I got anything myself I was an adult and bought the SNES myself and every console thereafter. I didn't even think to do any reenactments when I had the chance later in life. Oh well, got the memories at least. I always love seeing pictures like this because it feels like how I felt as a kid in getting anything that I wanted really bad, also looks like the perfect pic for selling the console too. Hey, if that boy is that fucking overjoyed, shit, I want that!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...