IGNORED

WTB: Sealed Playstation, Xbox, Dreamcast Magazines/Demo Discs, New/Mint Strategy Guides, Sealed Games

austin532

I am looking for the following items. If you have any please let me know by replying here or sending me a message. I am willing to pay or trade depending on which items you have.

Magazines

Sealed issues of Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine or Demo Discs
Sealed issues of PlayStation Underground
Sealed issues of Official Xbox Magazine or Demo Discs
Sealed Issues of Official Dreamcast Magazine or Demo Discs

Strategy Guides

Any New/Mint strategy guides

Sealed

Capcom vs SNK 2 - PS2
Gungrave - PS2
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - PS2
Nightshade - PS2
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams - PS2
World Heroes Anthology - PS2

I'm also looking for other sealed games. NES, SNES, Gameboy, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, etc.

Complete

n/a

Loose

n/a

Manuals

n/a

Inserts

n/a

Boxes

n/a

Misc.

n/a

Edited by austin532

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB: PS1/PS2 Demos, Sealed & Complete NES, SNES, GB, PS2, Inserts, Manuals, Boxes, Protectors, etc.
  • The title was changed to WTB: New/Mint Strategy Guides, PS1/PS2 Demos, Sealed & Complete NES, SNES, GB, PS1, PS2 Games, Inserts, Manuals, Boxes, Protectors, etc.
  • The title was changed to WTB: Dragon Warrior Tip Sheet, New/Mint Strategy Guides, PS1/PS2 Demos, Sealed & Complete Games, Inserts, Manuals, Boxes, Protectors, etc.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB: Wall Street Kid, New/Mint Strategy Guides, PS1/PS2 Demos, Sealed & Complete Games, Inserts, Manuals, Boxes, Protectors, etc.
  • The title was changed to WTB: Spare SNES Chips, Sealed Wall Street Kid, New/Minty Strategy Guides, PS1/PS2 Demos, Sealed & Complete Games, Inserts, Manuals, Boxes, Protectors, etc.
  • The title was changed to WTB: Sealed Wall Street Kid, Capcom vs. SNK 2, New/Mint Strategy Guides, PS1/PS2 Demos, Sealed & Complete Games, Inserts, Manuals, Boxes, Protectors, etc.
  • The title was changed to WTB: Sealed Playstation Magazines/Demo Discs, Sealed Games, Mint Boxes, New/Mint Strategy Guides
  • The title was changed to WTB: Sealed Playstation, Xbox, Dreamcast Magazines/Demo Discs, New/Mint Strategy Guides, Sealed Games
  • 2 weeks later...