IGNORED

SEGA SOURCE Retailer Binder... Wanted to share! :)

Gorfcadet

I've had this for years since I last worked retail.  Just a cool bit of swag that I finally got around to scanning into a pdf.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  This is from SEGA's 32X/Saturn era with some retailer newsletters at the end that I though was kind of a cool snapshot of where SEGA was at in the early 90's.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccF8eErMnpPV555pYBE23o1FBfI8g1tX/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

On 11/24/2019 at 1:02 PM, Gorfcadet said:

I've had this for years since I last worked retail.  Just a cool bit of swag that I finally got around to scanning into a pdf.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  This is from SEGA's 32X/Saturn era with some retailer newsletters at the end that I though was kind of a cool snapshot of where SEGA was at in the early 90's.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccF8eErMnpPV555pYBE23o1FBfI8g1tX/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for sharing this! You don't happen to have or have seen literature that contained POP for Sega? Signs, banners, standees, etc. I have yet to see anything. Nintendo's stuff is largely available but Sega has been impossible.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sign Collector Guy said:

Thank you for sharing this! You don't happen to have or have seen literature that contained POP for Sega? Signs, banners, standees, etc. I have yet to see anything. Nintendo's stuff is largely available but Sega has been impossible.

No, all I have is my Chu Chu Rocket counter top standee.  😞  I used to have a number of Dreamcast oversized box displays for different games like Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue, but the water leak in my old place toasted them.  There wasn't literature for those things as I recall.  The reps would just show up with them to the store and offer it to us.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...