IGNORED

Lock please

Goodvibes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one's close to your price range (not my sale). Not sure if you'd consider it VG+, but unless you're willing to look at Player's Choice copies, it's the best I've seen at this price in a good while. Also, CIB vs just the box doesn't affect the value much as the cart & manual can be found in VG+ condition for $20-$30 pretty easily, while the boxes are fairly sought after and uncommon most copies were included as pack in games with the systems.

193796462738https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario-World-Game-Box-Manual/193796462738

Edited by skinnyfatguy

I looked for a solid box for a fair price for almost 3 years. Finally found one that was reasonable. But it’s such an elusive box to find. I had to put a bounty up also or It would have never happened. I know that. I hope you find one also. It’s even harder to find a first print run of the box. 

Edited by Retro Revival

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 4:34 AM, Goodvibes said:

I’d also consider a cib if someone wanted to sell. Obviously I’d pay a fair going price for cib, more than just a box of course.

There is one WATA highly graded going on Ebay right now if that's your thing. Ofcourse those tend to be 2x-5x more expensive (and sealed stuff is expensive to begin with) but it is out there that's all i'm saying.

• The title was changed to Lock please
  • The topic was locked