IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Final Round - Balloon Fight

BeaIank

This is funny, I'm also playing Balloon Fight this week.  My local FB retro group is running a contest on Balloon Trip this week with a cash price.  (BTW, I just figured out that money is a motivator to keep me competing, go figure!)  I got 110K last night but it looks like I've got a ways to go to catch Mr. Sampson! 😄

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Hey slack off with the balloon power trip, do we have to suppose you rolled the score 10 times by 4 AM?

Nah, I just rolled it once, and I'm in the Great Northwest, so 1AM for me.  The problem here is that even if I did roll the score multiple times, the pics would all look about the same.

1 hour ago, skinnygrinny said:

Hey that’s my meme. Besides it’s better as a gif 

934B68E1-CB6F-4CA3-AD84-0031FEFD088B.gif

Mine says "Throw IN the damn towel!!!!". The addition of the word "in" and the three extra exclamation points makes it totally different. He also clearly states "Throw IN the damn towel" therefore making yours inaccurate as throw the damn towel makes no sense. What or who are you throwing the towel at? 

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Mine says "Throw IN the damn towel!!!!". The addition of the word "in" and the three extra exclamation points makes it totally different. He also clearly states "Throw IN the damn towel" therefore making yours inaccurate as throw the damn towel makes no sense. What or who are you throwing the towel at? 

Wrong. He doesn’t say “in” and everyone knows what throw the towel means anyway. It makes perfect sense 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

I've seen Youtube videos of people maxing out the score in Balloon Trip so I know that it's possible. For me it's hard and I can't come close.

I doubt that I've played that mode five times in my life. I will probably give it a few tries this week if I have time just to see how I do.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

3 hours ago, mbd39 said:

It was basically three arcade games for the tournament this year so the ideal lineup for bert. He may have already won.

It will be interesting to see if anyone else can max out Balloon Trip.

Skinny snub 2019! 
bert gets lineup catered to him!

btw not only do you have to win regular ballon fight you have to max ballon trip! What a fix! 

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Like 1

Events Team · Posted

Guys, do you think we should require anyone to take a picture with 999,990 in balloon trip to match bert"s score? Like, making sure you don't roll the score before maxing it at 999,990?

I'm saying cause the rolled score pictures is worthless, especially since the rank (on the right) goes back to 48 when you roll it.

• Like 1