IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the whole annoying youtuber thing.  There are two varying solutions.  Search for "long play" with your game since most don't have voice over audio, or simply mute the video.

Solution #3 is to skip the videos and just go over to trusty gamefaqs.com.  I don't like the annoying gen-z appealing YouTuber as much as the next guy around here, but there are ways around their obnoxiousness.

4 minutes ago, RH said:

Regarding the whole annoying youtuber thing.  There are two varying solutions.  Search for "long play" with your game since most don't have voice over audio, or simply mute the video.

Solution #3 is to skip the videos and just go over to trusty gamefaqs.com.  I don't like the annoying gen-z appealing YouTuber as much as the next guy around here, but there are ways around their obnoxiousness.

I use both of these methods all of the time.  The fact that so many long plays include "no commentary" in the title is proof that we are not the only ones out there that can't stand that annoying YouTuber mentality.  

17 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

I use both of these methods all of the time.  The fact that so many long plays include "no commentary" in the title is proof that we are not the only ones out there that can't stand that annoying YouTuber mentality.  

There is a difference between "longplay" and "let's play"

On 9/19/2020 at 9:27 AM, VegaVegas said:

There is a difference between "longplay" and "let's play"

I'm aware of the difference, but I'm not sure what that has to do with what I'm talking about.  I specifically said "long play" because that's what I use.  I've never once in my entire life searched for a "let's play."