IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 2 - Excitebike

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
9 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Updated scores in Popeye thread, and added a tournament standing in the 'official tournament thread'. Man this thing is getting hot!

Thanks for doing it.
I was going to do it, but ended up working till almost 2 am today...

15 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Yeah, thanks for pointing this out Doug, I added the info in the OP.

Also, we can thank that finish time for not flashing on the podium screen, man do I hate when score/time flashes on the screen, and you take like 5 pics in a row, but all of them in a moment the score/time flashed out😫.

No problem. I gotta earn my paycheck somehow! 😂

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

10 hours! 10 hours without a reply! Shit I'm not even trying today 

I'm without word too man, in this moment, I'm helpless and feel like the world has not enough Kickles screwing with his balls or something to bring some life in this thread. Damn, we're better than that, are we?

I dunno. I really freaking dislike excitebike and I always have. I never saw what the draw to it was. Its true there is not a kickle picture. I had a good plan for the popeye drawing too but you know. Time is the enemy. Every notice how scrotal popeyes chin is. The phallic shape of his nose? 

Edited by SuperJimtendo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

I dunno. I really freaking dislike excitebike and I always have. I never saw what the draw to it was. Its true there is not a kickle picture. I had a good plan for the popeye drawing too but you know. Time is the enemy. Every notice how scrotal popeyes chin is. The phallic shape of his nose? 

Now I do my good man, now I sure do! Follow your inspiration.

18 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I liked how after the first few wrecks it was promptly followed up with "Bearcat-Doug said not to wreck". 

Haha that’s is what you said! 
aaaand like you also said it’s like rad racer as far as that goes (not wrecking in order to o get a decent time). 

im gonna try to grind on this one this week to get a decent time. But, man. I’m far off from anything decent right now. 

3 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Popeye was an easier, more inviting contest. This game and its rules are kind of intimidating. I think that's why this thread has been more quiet. I'll try to finish a run.

I find it to be a respectfully difficult game. I don’t think it’s regarded as such because non of us cared about that back in the day (well at least around my neighborhood). We only cared about catching air, wrecking other bikes and creating our own bad ass super speed ramp air catching tracks. 

I really can’t remember playing this game for more than that. 

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

Popeye was an easier, more inviting contest. This game and its rules are kind of intimidating. I think that's why this thread has been more quiet. I'll try to finish a run.

I agree, I’ve had time the last few days but haven’t been motivated to give it a go, six pictures seems daunting. I’ll play this weekend thou