IGNORED

Win a Nintendo switch lite! 1 day left! Ends Nov 24th

Hey everyone, passing on the word. You can win a free switch lite through the link below. Contest ends in just 1 day though on November 24th. All you have to do is sign up for a free dailybits gaming e-magazine and you're entered. You can cancel getting the emails whenever.

https://wn.nr/mJm4SU

And no I'm not affiliated with this company in any way. Just thought you guys might be interested.

Edited by Makar
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, NintendoTwizer said:

Thanks, entered in.  1 out of 10,000 chance, but worth a try.  

Haha you're welcome! That's about the same odds of finding a shiny Pokemon (which can be done lol. Took my about 10k tries at the game corner of buying abras but I did it and that was my shiny outside of the red gyrados everyone gets). And still way better odds than winning the Powerball.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By FireHazard51
      Come to the Discord Chat and play some Worms WMD (Switch).  Details can be found on this thread https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/5415-game-night-for-3202021-worms-wmd-for-switch-6pm-est-start-time-as-normal/
      And we will like finish off the night with some stabbing action with Among Us

Twitch Stream of this game night:

• By SailorScoutMandy
      Was browsing for Disgea 6 pre orders the other day and happened across this beauty. 

Very persona feeling rpg with heaven, hell, and demon ladies. 

I just had to pre order that collectors edition they have up on the NIS site. 

So happy more games like this are coming to the switch.
    • By SailorScoutMandy
      The pre orders sold out so quickly, was only able to grab the one amiibo Magnamla and regular game. 

The demo is super fun. 

Are you excited too? 😁😁😁
    • By Alex Nguyen
      I'm just asking because games that run on PS4 tend to look better than their Switch counterparts. I'm asking in terms of framerate, resolution, textures, changes, added content etc. However, if they look the exact same, like God Eater 3, then there's no point. I would like some feedback, thank you.
    • By Alex Nguyen
      The kind of hidden gems I'm looking for are the Japanese kind of variety, I'm not as interested in the Western kind and I want to get physical versions because I would like to have a physical copy just in case I want to lend it to someone or sell it in comparison to owning the digital copy. I'm more into platformers or arcade style games like beat em' ups, shmups, or fighters. It can be games that are released on other platforms, but exclusives are what I'm a little more interested in. What do you guys think? It doesn't have to be limited to those 2 genres, it can be any genre. Thank you.