IGNORED

The Big List of Lists

ThePhleo

For my Genesis CIB Contents Spreadsheet, I notice you have two links.  I imagine one is intended to link directly to the spreadsheet and that the other is supposed to link to the thread.  Right now both go to the thread.

The guides @RoyalT brought over from SA are guides I originally put together, though for purposes of updates or changes to those lists, he's the OP, as I wouldn't have edit access. 

I created a list intended for all OG Game Boy games:

I would like for this list to be a work in progress, with all regions and variants, but the only list I kept up before NA shut down was the US list. @JVOSS, @Splain or @acidjaguar, if you guys have those lists for other regions, as well as manufacturers, release dates or other details, please pass them along and I'll add them to the Sheets document.  Thanks!

Edited by RH
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:57 AM, RH said:

I created a list intended for all OG Game Boy games:

I would like for this list to be a work in progress, with all regions and variants, but the only list I kept up before NA shut down was the US list. @JVOSS, @Splain or @acidjaguar, if you guys have those lists for other regions, as well as manufacturers, release dates or other details, please pass them along and I'll add them to the Sheets document.  Thanks!

I have the CAN list up for your this week. let me know if you need in different format.

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, supergamboy said:

For my Genesis CIB Contents Spreadsheet, I notice you have two links.  I imagine one is intended to link directly to the spreadsheet and that the other is supposed to link to the thread.  Right now both go to the thread.

The guides @RoyalT brought over from SA are guides I originally put together, though for purposes of updates or changes to those lists, he's the OP, as I wouldn't have edit access. 

Fixed the link, and proper credit will be given back to you. RoyalT will just be listed as "VGS OP" or something to that degree after I post this comment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ThePhleo What lists have not been done for North American releases? I have GBC, GBA, DS, PS1, PS3, Xbox360, comprehensive North American official release lists. I can post the on here and you can link to them if needed. I will also look into doing comprehensive strategy guide lists for the systems not covered. On top of that, I'm currently working on a list of Xbox magazine issues.

• The topic was pinned

On request, I'm posting my chronological list of Nintendo of America releases here.  While there are certain categories of items it doesn't cover, I see it as comprehensive based on my own goals for it.  The FAQ lays out the criteria for what things are included.

https://www.keepandshare.com/doc8/22871/chronicle-pdf-407k?dn=y&dnad=y

• Wow! 2

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, AlternatorDelux said:

On request, I'm posting my chronological list of Nintendo of America releases here.  While there are certain categories of items it doesn't cover, I see it as comprehensive based on my own goals for it.  The FAQ lays out the criteria for what things are included.

https://www.keepandshare.com/doc8/22871/chronicle-pdf-407k?dn=y&dnad=y

That's a really nice doc you got there.