IGNORED

The Big List of Lists

ThePhleo

Below is a list of various lists on the website.
If you want your list added to this list, simply ask. The only rule is you must believe that your list is comprehensive.

NES

Famicom + Famicom Disk System

Super NES

Nintendo 64

Gamecube

Wii

Wii U

Nintendo Switch

Game & Watch

Game Boy

Sega Genesis

Sega CD

Sega 32X

Sega Game Gear

Sega Pico

Atari 7800

Xbox

PlayStation 2

Phillips CD-i

Nintendo in General

Sega In General

Specific Specialty Lists

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, OptOut said:

You want me to put the list of PAL N64 games with different names in here dude? Or you got it covered?

I plan to use this thread to link to other users lists, not just my own. Go ahead and make your list and I’ll add it to here as soon as I could.

Moderator · Posted
39 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

I plan to use this thread to link to other users lists, not just my own. Go ahead and make your list and I’ll add it to here as soon as I could.

Then you should rename it to just "Big Lists of Lists" since it won't be just your own content. 

7 hours ago, acidjaguar said:

They just sent this to you as a bonus for buying something else?  Goodness gracious.  That's like a $200 bonus for no reason! Congrats!

What? It can't be. I have zero familiarity with the amount/type of player's guides out there. This one is by Sunsoft. It's probably like 5" x 8". More a hint book than player's guide, I should specify.

5 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Heres a list I wrote, a comprehensive guide to Famicom. It was written in 2015 though and a lot has been discovered since then, but...

https://fcgamer.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/complete-famicom-game-list.pdf

Thanks @fcgamer for the link. I've added it to the list of lists.

Also, @austin532 I've added your NES guide to the list of lists. It's not quite a "list" but damn is it comprehensive and relevant.

6 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

@ThePhleo If you (or anyone else) want to host my list directly on VGS, you are more than welcome. 🙂

It's fine where it is for now. Just give me a heads up if it's ever about to go offline.

I think if there's ever a database feature added though, it might be worth it to port it over.