IGNORED

**VideoGameSage Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2019**

guillavoie

I am not backing up any of the kickle stuff or anything else that I've drawn and posted on na. That being said every drained I did for the contest this year is compiled into a binder and will be given away with the rest of the grand prize box to whoever wins the whole shebang. Unless I win,  in which case you all will have to send me something neat lol. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

I am not backing up any of the kickle stuff or anything else that I've drawn and posted on na. That being said every drained I did for the contest this year is compiled into a binder and will be given away with the rest of the grand prize box to whoever wins the whole shebang. Unless I win,  in which case you all will have to send me something neat lol. 

Sweet prize,   there were some real good ones throughout the year.  Laughing just thinking about kickle,  perv.... lol

4 hours ago, SuperJimtendo said:

That's an awesome prize.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
10 hours ago, barrels said:

I’m really looking forward to Bea’s appearance. Shit will feel real. I know life is wild for her at the moment but still...

and bimmy, oh bimmy, AWOL? Cmon..

Yeah, Bea has some serious things to deal with, but she'll return in her usual awesome self sooner than later. Bimmy, I had to state AWOL because, well he's simply not around lately. Haven't logged in for a month last time I checked on NA, so we can't expect him to be active on here at the moment. I'm sure he'll be back at some point, and I want him to know he's still totally considered part of the team when he's ready to jump back in.

50 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Yeah, Bea has some serious things to deal with, but she'll return in her usual awesome self sooner than later. Bimmy, I had to state AWOL because, well he's simply not around lately. Haven't logged in for a month last time I checked on NA, so we can't expect him to be active on here at the moment. I'm sure he'll be back at some point, and I want him to know he's still totally considered part of the team when he's ready to jump back in.

Didn't he get married recently? So it makes sense that he's busy with other things these days. 🙂

Events Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Didn't he get married recently? So it makes sense that he's busy with other things these days. 🙂

Yeah, totally absorbed into that marriage thing. I think he has his cock and balls attached somewhere at the moment, we can't expect him to login in such a situation.

Events Team · Posted

He also seems to have a baby on the way or something. If it is the case, here's to his wife pregnancy to be uneventful. That thing is the worst.
Anyway, I am having to put all kinds of fires here at work while trying to train and get someone to stick around long enough for them to take over my position so retirement can begin.
It has been a very stressful mess, but with luck by next week I will have all the fires put out and will be able to resume my contest duties here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BeaIank said:

He also seems to have a baby on the way or something. If it is the case, here's to his wife pregnancy to be uneventful. That thing is the worst.
Anyway, I am having to put all kinds of fires here at work while trying to train and get someone to stick around long enough for them to take over my position so retirement can begin.
It has been a very stressful mess, but with luck by next week I will have all the fires put out and will be able to resume my contest duties here.

Good luck, Bea. Looking forward to the tournament. 🙂

9 hours ago, SuperJimtendo said:

That’s an awesome grand prize.

• Like 1