IGNORED

Beat the Switch Library - 231/999

I'm terrible but since it wasn't required I tend to forget things, but if you'd like to add another to the list I've taken down Cave Story+ and Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (I am Setsuna.)

Yes the second was primarily digital, but I'm a jerk about digital rentals if I can circumvent that, and I imported the game.  They only made one copy, box maybe Japanese, but it defaults to English on a system set to it.

I've been dragging on playing it, not that it isn't fun (it is) but I noticed no one has tackled Yoshi yet.  I'm partly through it, suppose i could attempt the effort if someone isn't already invested into it.

• Thanks 1

I've just beaten Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa. I've seen all endings and unlocked pretty much everything there is, though theoretically I'm still missing one of the SP words, but it would require another playthrough to have this displayed in my save file. Instead I saved before the final branching decision, saw the so called "good" ending, which isn't good at all, then reloaded and chose the other route to get the true ending. If it were just for collecting trophies this would already have granted me the platinum trophy, but if you really want to have everything in your save file it easily requires 4 or rather 5 playthroughs and I'm so annoyed at the true ending that I don't feel like touching this game ever again. After spending so many hours going through the game repeatedly and trying to find my way through this complex trees of decisions and being emotionally invested in the story of this game, that ending felt like massive punch in my face. Every ending sucks, irrespective of whether they're the bad, good or true ending. I got this game for less than 1€ in the eShop so I'm not mad about the money, but rather about the hours upon hours of time and emotions that I have wasted due to this game hoping for some satisfying conclusion to the story. But no! This was one of the worst and most disappointing endings that I have ever seen and it soured the whole experience of this game me. I'm still too pissed to write more detailed thoughts about this game.

Kotodama.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...